Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Sorry, I'm a bit confused :P what is it that you want and that you're offering in total?
I have the ha female sneasel with pursuit , ice shard, ice punch, fake out . I want the female lanturn

I also have a pair hp fighting quiet yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 and a bold nature eevee . I don't know if you are interested .

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have the ha female sneasel with pursuit , ice shard, ice punch, fake out . I want the lanturn

I also have a pair hp fighting quiet yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 and a bold nature eevee . I don't know if you are interested .
Ok, I've actually got a Chinchou in stock right now, so I can do that whenever. Is the Yamask in a Heal Ball like the shiny one in your thread?

Ok, I've actually got a Chinchou in stock right now, so I can do that whenever. Is the Yamask in a Heal Ball like the shiny one in your thread?
yes dear :) , a pair too so it will be easier for you ( hp fighting is like a normal 5 iv since attack ivs don't matter)

***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

Today is a Sunday, so that means I'll be having a giveaway! The rules for this one are pretty simple: if you are a member with under 100 posts, you can choose one of the baby Pokemon below for free! Hopefully having a Pokemon in a matching ball will help you to expand your inventory. Don't worry if you have over 100 posts, next week's giveaway will be open to all. I have 2 Igglybuff, 1 Elekid, and 1 Magby, all female. First come first serve, quote this post in this thread to enter!

#174 Igglybuff
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Friend Guard (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Gravity, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish

#239 Elekid
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Dynamic Punch

#240 Magby
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Flame Body
Egg Moves: Belch​
Magby sorry for the double reply

Last edited:
Hey Tate, I'm about to get started on both of your female pokemon.

Spiritomb @ Dream ball
Bold
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Audino @ Dream Ball
Careful
31/31/31/xx/31/31

This is what you requested, correct? Can I know the HP Grass spread my Froakie's going to have?

Tatertot

Hey Tate, I'm about to get started on both of your female pokemon.

Spiritomb @ Dream ball
Bold
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Audino @ Dream Ball
Careful
31/31/31/xx/31/31

This is what you requested, correct? Can I know the HP Grass spread my Froakie's going to have?
Yep, sounds great! This is what I'm aiming for:
31/even/31/30/31/31
Are you planning on getting it TSV hatched? is that why you wanted it in an egg?
Magby sorry for the double reply
No problem! I'll add you and get online now.

Yep, sounds great! This is what I'm aiming for:
31/even/31/30/31/31
Are you planning on getting it TSV hatched? is that why you wanted it in an egg?

No problem! I'll add you and get online now.
Nah, I just wanted it to have my OT so I can nickname it, hope that's not too much to ask for.

***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

Today is a Sunday, so that means I'll be having a giveaway! The rules for this one are pretty simple: if you are a member with under 100 posts, you can choose one of the baby Pokemon below for free! Hopefully having a Pokemon in a matching ball will help you to expand your inventory. Don't worry if you have over 100 posts, next week's giveaway will be open to all. I have 2 Igglybuff, 1 Elekid, and 1 Magby, all female. First come first serve, quote this post in this thread to enter!

#174 Igglybuff
Nature:
Calm

#239 Elekid
Nature:
Adamant

#240 Magby
Nature:
Timid
Egg Moves: Belch
Hey can I have an Elekid?

I'll have to pass on your first request, but I am interested in that Taillow. If you don't mind Dratini being in either Dream or Luxury Ball I can do it, but I have too many orders currently to breed Dratini into a new ball. Still interested?
Would it be ok to trade the Taillow for the mentioned Bellsprout instead of the Dratini?

I can now also breed the Blue Shellos with 0 Speed if you're interested.

Thanks!

***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

#174 Igglybuff
Nature:
Calm

#239 Elekid
Nature:
Adamant

#240 Magby
Nature:
Timid
Could I have an Elekid? :D

Tatertot

Would it be ok to trade the Taillow for the mentioned Bellsprout instead of the Dratini?

I can now also breed the Blue Shellos with 0 Speed if you're interested.

Thanks!
Sure, I can do that :) you'll have to give me a bit to breed the Bellsprout, since I currently only have Naive with a 31/31/31/31/xx/31 spread, and I'll have to do a rebreed. Also, sorry, but ProtoSoul beat to you the Elekid :( do you want an Igglybuff instead? I have two of those left.

Sure, I can do that :) you'll have to give me a bit to breed the Bellsprout, since I currently only have Naive with a 31/31/31/31/xx/31 spread, and I'll have to do a rebreed. Also, sorry, but ProtoSoul beat to you the Elekid :( do you want an Igglybuff instead? I have two of those left.
Actually you know what, the Naive spread you have works fine just in case I change my mind to have a Mix Attack set, Victrebell's SDef would still be low with or without it :D. Yeah Igglybuff is fine as well.

Tatertot

Actually you know what, the Naive spread you have works fine just in case I change my mind to have a Mix Attack set, Victrebell's SDef would still be low with or without it :D. Yeah Igglybuff is fine as well.
Awesome :) I'll set aside the Igglybuff for you, and I'll give it to you when I have the Bellsprout ready.

***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

#174 Igglybuff
Nature:
Calm

#239 Elekid
Nature:
Adamant

#240 Magby
Nature:
Timid
Can I have an Igglybuff :)?

Nvm just realized I have over 100+ posts :/.

Last edited:
I have hatched the green turtle and it has its own superpower. I am now ready to trade for the super pig that breathes fire and cook it to make bacon (jk, but I got your turtle :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)