Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H4z37 did that to me too He had kyurem black his last pokemon and I had infernape choice band use close combat and right after my close combat gets rid of all his kyurems hp he disconnects.
False, false, false. I don't know why you feel the need to falsely accuse me of d'cing. Correct, you defeated me the way in which you describe, but I stayed. I turned my DS off AFTER i saw the victory/defeat screen. If that made you dc as well then I apologize. But it was not my intent to d'c from the game.

H4z3y: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/h4z3y.165973/

Leaves the battled when is losing. Was not an server error coz we where playing in a xat. and he left the chat before dcing.
Wifi went out in my house, I dc'd from xat AND pokes at the SAME time, I don't know if you just didn't notice it or what but that's the truth. Lame excuse I know but it's the truth and it's what happened. I've been a member for a while and never been accused of d'cing, so why would I start now all of a sudden?

I sincerely hope this doesn't constitute some type of ban or blacklisting. I am NOT a dc'er and don't intend to become one ever. Hopefully, from my rebuttals and clean membership history, one can see enough evidence of such.

False, false, false. I don't know why you feel the need to falsely accuse me of d'cing. Correct, you defeated me the way in which you describe, but I stayed. I turned my DS off AFTER i saw the victory/defeat screen. If that made you dc as well then I apologize. But it was not my intent to d'c from the game
Lol you disconnected when ur pokemon reached 0 hp you didn't wait till after the victory screen. If you can't face defeat than this game isn't for you.

Lol you disconnected when ur pokemon reached 0 hp you didn't wait till after the victory screen. If you can't face defeat than this game isn't for you.

You can't be serious... Whatever man, I know when I turned my DS off. Again, if that caused you to DC too before you got to save the video or something, then I apologize, from now on I'll wait till I'm back in the Wifi room I guess, but I've never had this issue before.

You can't be serious... Whatever man, I know when I turned my DS off. Again, if that caused you to DC too before you got to save the video or something, then I apologize, from now on I'll wait till I'm back in the Wifi room I guess, but I've never had this issue before.
I didn't even get a chance to see the victory screen because you disconnected. So obviously you have to feel a need to lie about what actually happened to try and protect yourself from the blacklist. This was my first battle with you so I obviously am not trying to get back at you about anything except that you disconnected before the victory screen. All I'm trying to do is get you blacklisted so no one will have to waste their time battling you just so you can disconnect before the battles over.

I didn't even get a chance to see the victory screen because you disconnected. So obviously you have to feel a need to lie about what actually happened to try and protect yourself from the blacklist. This was my first battle with you so I obviously am not trying to get back at you about anything except that you disconnected before the victory screen. All I'm trying to do is get you blacklisted so no one will have to waste their time battling you just so you can disconnect before the battles over.
First and only time I battled him the same thing happened. I really dislike battling people like this guy.

I didn't even get a chance to see the victory screen because you disconnected. So obviously you have to feel a need to lie about what actually happened to try and protect yourself from the blacklist. This was my first battle with you so I obviously am not trying to get back at you about anything except that you disconnected before the victory screen. All I'm trying to do is get you blacklisted so no one will have to waste their time battling you just so you can disconnect.

Our first battle? Lol come on, now who's lyng? I already had your FC registered before the battle in question. I beat you once before, back when the Battle Finder was up and running, and you know this. Hell, I used the same team trying to duplicate the victory. So now, not only did you get your revenge victory, you feel the need to rub salt in the wound and get me blacklisted? Why? I'll say it again, my intent was never to DC from the actual battle, I've never had issues of dc'ing before, why start now? But, I'm done arguing. Whatever happens, happens.

First and only time I battled him the same thing happened. I really dislike battling people like this guy.

Really Neeko? We never even battled, you're mad because you messaged me and didn't get an answer back. Jumping on a bandwagon is wrong.

Really Neeko? We never even battled, you're mad because you messaged me and didn't get an answer back. Jumping on a bandwagon is wrong.
Yes we did. It came down to my Porygon-Z sweeping your last two pokes and then it dc.
I asked you for another battle the other day and yes you didn't reply, fair enought but the one time we did battle, you did DC

Yes we did. It came down to my Porygon-Z sweeping your last two pokes and then it dc.
I asked you for another battle the other day and yes you didn't reply, fair enought but the one time we did battle, you did DC
You got the wrong guy then lol, wasn't me, do you have proof of this? An older convo in which we started a battle?

Our first battle? Lol come on, now who's lyng? I already had your FC registered before the battle in question. I beat you once before, back when the Battle Finder was up and running, and you know this. Hell, I used the same team trying to duplicate the victory. So now, not only did you get your revenge victory, you feel the need to rub salt in the wound and get me blacklisted? Why? I'll say it again, my intent was never to DC from the actual battle, I've never had issues of dc'ing before, why start now? But, I'm done arguing. Whatever happens, happens.
Lol there is no way you've battled me on battle finder when I was using my bw2 FC I've only played on battle finder with bw1 so there is no way you had my current FC in your pal pad considering I've just started using my bw2 for wifi battles like a week ago

Who's someone gonna believe? Someone who's been reported 3 times of disconnecting or the people who said you said you disconnected.
Why wouldn't they believe me? I have no history of this not once, and all of a sudden 3 people want to come on and claim I dc'd on them? All of which have no solid proof other than their word.

Okay, holy shit the last page's worth of posts in this thread are garbage. If you're accusing someone of DCing / defending yourself after being accused of DCing, take the higher road. Don't immediately result to ad hominem and accuse the other party of being a brainless idiot, even if they're doing so to you. Throwing around insults will make you look like an ass / make you someone we'll infract.

We are currently working on a new, cleaner system to blacklist users as well as getting the Wifi Battle Finder back up and running. The recent forum switch and the site attacks have complicated things, but Smogon's programmers are working to get things ironed out.

Until then, use this thread to ask for wifi battle. We are not accepting black list applications until the new system is up. 90% of the posts in this thread have been terrible, incomplete posts by posters who never bothered to read the OP. As such, they have been ignored, making a very small impact on the blacklist over all. Considering this, we're locking this thread for good and waiting for the new system to go up. Hold onto any new accusations you have until the new systems implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)