That special person

Hey guys. I've done a bit of lurking around the forums and I wasn't able to find a thread on this topic. I figured that seeing how important this was I'd start a new thread and hopefully you guys agree with me. So I'd like to start by asking the question:

Am I the only one that misses Tangerine?

I might have been the only person on the forum to feel this way, but I felt I had a connection with him.

So anyway I just thought I'd start a thread to remind people of this wonderful user and hopefully get some interesting responses. So everyone lets post away about how wonderful Tangerine was.

i miss foreys and doctor heartbreak a lot more

also big bayou but thankfully we talk on facebook so its ok

I feel like Foreys hasn't dropped by in awhile longer than usual and that disappoints me deeply (admittedly, I might've just missed his latest visit?). But I also feel like this is probably because Foreys is living life in a really cool way and that gives me hope, so. :)

Tangerine was pretty cool too.

Hard part of life man. Some people stay, some go. There are a lot of users I miss too. I don't think anyone ever expects to join a forum and make life-changing friendships but it's pretty cool that they happen.

Edit: I miss Muffinhead, Huy, Toastplusone, All4game, Nickscor, and XElite.

I didn't even know Gorm but that guy was hilarious.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gorm and Ramblin Wreck :(

Brain's still on IRC every now and then but haven't heard a peep out of gorm in ages ;_;

edit: fuck moot

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
gouki/bryan is definitely the most important person i've met on smogon and i think he would say the same about me because we have been talking to each other nonstop since 2007, and we've even had like big fights and shit but got through that. we're so cute not gonna lie.

honestly he's like a very dear brother to me and we're still in contact weekly to this day, talking on facebook and stuff yeah. life's been really busy for both of us though so we haven't had a legit conversation in about a month but we exchanged messages almost daily still, hoping to catch him online again some time soon yeah.

i seriously cannot believe how much we've been through together and i seriously don't know how my life would be without him.

he's one internet person i can say i genuinely love VERY dearly and we do plan on meeting up some day when we're both settled and have the funds.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
matt is still on irc and omg thunda... chronicles and i added him on fb for shits and giggles and old time sakes like a month ago and he changed his url or blocked us. im just guessing he has a life now but i do wonder how hes been and what hes been up to tho

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
gonna go off of a limb here and say morm lol

i loved seein Brain's argue in threads.

also i wish i talked more to moot sometimes.

oh i also miss norulz no joke

edit: you know who i dont miss? hazerideralthough i realized how ironic it is to say that

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I miss Rising_Dusk (not post-rage R_D though), Ray Jay, Aerrow, Draco Zephyr, Komodo, Snorlaxe, Thund91, Ramblin Wreck, (active) Bluewind, Folg, Heysup, cosmicexplorer, eldino, Legacy Raider, Mooooooooooooo, Omicron, andrew, telamonionajax, whoostle, aeron, amarillo, C_M, fried rhys, lockeness, shinyazelf

HOW CAN YOU MISS LUDUAN

What a poop user (he's still on irc almost every day btw)

I miss ssbm roy the most =( No idea what happened to him but i'll always remember him fondly. Also good users that don't come on anymore although I am (or at least used to be) friends with on facebook: bugsy23, big bayou, fivekrunner, and many others that were already mentioned =(

I have an earlier join date than everyone in this thread except glen and cookie... way to make me feel old guys =(

I miss Rising_Dusk (not post-rage R_D though), Ray Jay, Aerrow, Draco Zephyr, Komodo, Snorlaxe, Thund91, Ramblin Wreck, (active) Bluewind, Folg, Heysup, cosmicexplorer, eldino, Legacy Raider, Mooooooooooooo, Omicron, andrew, telamonionajax, whoostle, aeron, amarillo, C_M, fried rhys, lockeness, shinyazelf

i would say max but he plays a far superior game now and i get to talk to him there x) x)

i'd say i miss aeolus and bluekirby the most even though i didnt know them very well. things just feel different with them gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)