PU The ADV PU Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
I can't say I agree with this... at least I should have a chance to redeem myself considering I was pretty annoyed by a few situations yesterday (that both lax and me could explain)... but whatever...
You lost the series and thus you don't deserve to advance to round 2. Because of this and lax dropping out, a double sub is the best solution because we would have either someone who lost round 1 or a bye in round 2 otherwise.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Pairings without any visible VM contact:
Yoshiblaze vs Jsaok3
pinktidal vs naruto(sage)
iRKD vs blunder
Jirachee vs Oglemi
Robert Alfons vs Star
Velvet Blood vs Finchinator
Sra. Monse vs Charles A. Theist
YABO vs obii

Let me know if you are in contact or contact your opponent asap, I'll double-sub the inactive pairings in 24 hours from now.

Kushalos vs Same Crash Regarding this one, I'll sub Same Crash out if he doesn't reply to Kushalos vm within 24 hours.
Still not badged smh

Yoshiblaze vs Jsaok3
pinktidal vs naruto(sage)
iRKD vs blunder
Jirachee vs Oglemi
Robert Alfons vs Star
Velvet Blood vs Finchinator
Sra. Monse vs Charles A. Theist
YABO vs obii

Kushalos vs Same Crash

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Marshall.Law and I arranged on Monday to play on Wednesday. He came to me Wednesday and said he wanted to play on Friday. He missed our arranged time again today, and he has been relatively inactive on both Smogon and Pokemon Showdown, having to be coinflipped for both the BW and DPP Cups already. I really hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to call an activity.

Marshall.Law and I arranged on Monday to play on Wednesday. He came to me Wednesday and said he wanted to play on Friday. He missed our arranged time again today, and he has been relatively inactive on both Smogon and Pokemon Showdown, having to be coinflipped for both the BW and DPP Cups already. I really hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to call an activity.
confirming, I let you the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)