The Back Streets of Neo Arcadia (A "Shocking" Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Shocking Update

OT: Joshua ID: 43950
Elekid(
)
IVs: 31/30/31/30/odd/31
Nature: Naughty Ability: Static
Moves:
-Meditate
-Barrier
-Cross Chop
-Feint
Non-Redis
Hidden Power Grass

Emolga(
)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 OR 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Jolly/Timid Ability: Static/Motor Drive*
Moves:
-Ion Deluge
-Air Slash
-Baton Pass
-Tickle
Non-Redis

Joltik(
)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest/Timid Ability: Compound Eyes/Unnerve/Swarm*
Moves:
-Disable
-Camouflage
Non-Redis
Thanks to shiny finder for the parent!

Hello, I'm interested in a spitbacks of your dream ball HA female Cherubi and Elgyem. In return, i could get you a moon ball Horsea and female HA Scraggy in nest ball.

Little update: Sorry for the silence on my end Fluke and Usernamesarestupid, with my new internship and school starting back up I've been pretty busy lately. Fluke your order will be ready by Saturday at the latest. Usernames, that trade sounds good to me if you don't mind waiting until this weekend to trade. Also Cherubi doesn't get an HA so if that causes you to change your mind on the ball let me know. I apologize for the silence on my end, hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Little update: Sorry for the silence on my end Fluke and Usernamesarestupid, with my new internship and school starting back up I've been pretty busy lately. Fluke your order will be ready by Saturday at the latest. Usernames, that trade sounds good to me if you don't mind waiting until this weekend to trade. Also Cherubi doesn't get an HA so if that causes you to change your mind on the ball let me know. I apologize for the silence on my end, hopefully that doesn't happen again.
No worries, I'm in no rush. Would you like flawless or spit back? I can do whatever you like.

Hey it's me again, sorry to double post but I'm interested in your female DBHA Combee. I was wondering what you would be looking for in return.

I have an almost complete Dream Ball Collection and have access to both HGSS for almost any Apricorn ball Pokemon you desire. Tell me if you're interested and thanks for reading :)

Hey it's me again, sorry to double post but I'm interested in your female DBHA Combee. I was wondering what you would be looking for in return.

I have an almost complete Dream Ball Collection and have access to both HGSS for almost any Apricorn ball Pokemon you desire. Tell me if you're interested and thanks for reading :)
Do you have an Dream Ball Roselia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)