The Bear's Lair (Update 12/20, I'm back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a list:
Budew 31/x/31/31/31/31. extrasensory/mind reader/spikes/leaf storm. naughty and UT.nicknamed rose
Fennekin. 31/x/31/31/31/31. Timid. Scratch/tail whip/heat wave. nicknamed fynx
Snorunt. 31/31/31/31/31/31. Timid. Male. powdersnow/leer/disable/hex
Alakazam. 31/x/31/31/31/31. timid. inner focus. has random evs. Quick ball
Amaura. 31/31/31/31/31/31. Modest. refrigerate. UT
Axew. 31/31/31/x/31/31.Adamant. lv18 due to daycare but no EVs.Ultra ball
Beldum. 31/31/31/31/31/31. adamant
Deino. 31/x/31/31/31/31.Modest in a ultra ball. Named Ooguroryu.

All are bred by me and hatched by another user. There will be some more shinies on the way.

Update
Added quite a few rare balls on Pokemon that I have gotten after trades, finally got the motivation to do it.
I think these are all the new ones:
Nest Ball Bulbasaur (Really hyped about this one)
Dream Ball and Timer Ball Starly
Safari Ball Larvitar
Lure Ball Tentacool
Dream Ball Swablu
Level Ball Kangaskhan

Probs some more that have been added but I can't think of any more atm, lol. Anyways, that's it for now (Gotta get my trophy case going sometime though).

Edit: added Level Ball Kang to the list

Woul u like a scolipede ivs31 ready for competitive?
Could you give me some more details? Like nature, what ball it is in, if it is UT or not, what gender it is, and excactly what IVs are perfect (aka 31). If you give me those details I might be interested.

oke.

Whirlipede
lv.27 (F)
Jolly - Boost Speed
Ivs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Evs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def
EM's: Pin Missile
Moveset: Protect/ Pin Missile/ x/ x/
AO: Raffael (me)

PS. I have to learn it Baton pass and DD yet

oke.

Whirlipede
lv.27 (F)
Jolly - Boost Speed
Ivs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Evs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def
EM's: Pin Missile
Moveset: Protect/ Pin Missile/ x/ x/
AO: Raffael (me)

PS. I have to learn it Baton pass and DD yet
Okay, I am interested. What do you want for it? You can pick anything other than a legendary, like a breedable, shiny, or BR pokemon.

I'm going to do a Lopunny, are u interested?

PS. Thanks!
Do you mean that you are going to breed and EV train a Lopunny to get it BR?

Update
Forgot to mention in the previous update post, but I am now not only limiting myself to VGC viable BR Pokemon, since I am slowly getting more into OU I am accepting all BR Pokemon. Will update the rules for the BR section right after this post.

BR?
However yes (: I have 2 eggs with all ivs31 and EG's, but i'm looking for someone that has the same TSV..
BR means battle ready. I would be interested in that though, let me know when you get it hatched and I will make you an offer ^^.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey Ksh13, would you be interested in a BR Jolly Aerodactyl for your HA Turtwig, and perhaps a small cloning request?
Haven't trained up the Aerodactyl yet, so you can choose between Luxury Ball (only with Unnerve) and Premier Ball (any ability), both are nicknameable of course. Just asking, because I'm about to train up some of my other Jolly BR Pokemon^^

Hey Ksh13, would you be interested in a BR Jolly Aerodactyl for your HA Turtwig, and perhaps a small cloning request?
Haven't trained up the Aerodactyl yet, so you can choose between Luxury Ball (only with Unnerve) and Premier Ball (any ability), both are nicknameable of course. Just asking, because I'm about to train up some of my other Jolly BR Pokemon^^
I would be very interested in that. I can do some cloning services for you in addition to the Turtwig, no problem. I would be most interested in Luxury Ball Aerodactyl.

Hi there :) If you're looking for battle-ready pokemon, I've got quite a few... see list below (Before, I used to EV train every pokemon I got immediately). Almost all of them have standard 252/252/4 spreads, so I simply wrote which stats are maxed out. They're all lv 50 or higher. They all have relevant movepools, and most of them have useful egg moves as well. Feel free to ask about anything, though. For the non-HA mons, they all have what I consider to be the best ability of the two, but it can be changed with capsules anyways. Let me know if you're interested!
Du kan få alt du vil fra listen, mot at du gir meg en klon tilbake. Ikke alt er VGC-relevant, men men, du får se om du liker noen. Du har masse jeg liker, så hvis du vil gjøre et stort bytte, er jeg glatt med :)
Timid, spa/spe
Jolly atk/spe (HA)
Naive, atk/spe (Not for trade!)
Adamant, atk/spe (HA)
Jolly, atk/spe
Jolly, atk/spe (HA)
Adamant, atk/spe (HA)
Timid, spa/spe (HP Ice, so 30 in def)
Impish, HP/def (HA)
Impish, HP/def (HA)
Modest, HP/spa (HA)
Modest, HP/Spa (HA)
Timid, spa/spe
Adamant/Jolly, atk/spe
Jolly, atk/spe
Jolly, atk/spe
Quiet, HP/spa (0 in speed)
Timid, spa/spe
Adamant, atk/spe
Jolly, atk/spe (HA)
Jolly, atk/spe
Modest, HP/spa (HA)
Bold, HP/def/spd
Modest, HP/Spa
Timid, spa/spe
Timid, spa/spe
Timid, spa/spe (HA)
Jolly, atk/spe (HA)
Modest, spa/spe
Adamant, atk/spe (HA)
Modest/Timid (spa/spe) or Adamant/Jolly (atk/spe)
Adamant, HP/atk
Adamant, atk/spe (HA)
Adamant, atk/spe
Jolly, atk/spe (HA)

Last edited:
Update

Darkrai
FEB2015|02135
Lvl: 50
Nickname: N/A
UT: Yes
Brave - Bad Dreams
IV's: 30/31/31/31/28/4 (HP Bug)
Redis

So, after figuring out I had to soft reset this thing before I reset my save file on X, I went ahead and started soft resetting straight away. I got this, and I thought for a quick second out of yolo reasons, I want to keep this. So here it is, my Brave Darkrai. Satisfying all your Trick Room physically based mixed Darkrai needs. Also has HP Bug for all your killing Malamar and eventually Hoopa needs. Literally got this after 5 mins, and I have other major SR projects to do, and I just wanted to get it done to be able to reset my X game. Not expecting any offers on this one, but hey, it's at least unique.

Also going to update the thread with quite a few BR pokes in the upcoming week, have not had the will to do anything in like forever, but school is over so I should be able to get the motivation now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)