The Classic God of Pokemon: 10 Years on Smogon Deserves a Special Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know I'm not completely afk. Just been extremely busy. Luckily, tonight more Mewtwos will be given out. Hopefully I can empty out this box by late tonight or even tomorrow. Please cross out your text once you get a Mewtwo. I'll get to whoever is online on Wifi. Thanks.

Last edited:
If you still have some to give out, I'd love one! I'm available now for a couple hours or again in about 22 hours.

FC: 4485-0088-9307
IGN: JaySan

Thanks!!

If you still have some to give out, I'd love one! I'm available now for a couple hours or again in about 22 hours.

FC: 4485-0088-9307
IGN: JaySan

Thanks!!
If I were you I would get on sooner. I may not be up in a few hours. Also, the giveaway has been open for over 48 hours now. There is a time limit to these giveaways that didn't exist before which I have to follow whether or not all the Mewtwos have been given out. I still have 16 left.

If I were you I would get on sooner. I may not be up in a few hours. Also, the giveaway has been open for over 48 hours now. There is a time limit to these giveaways that didn't exist before which I have to follow whether or not all the Mewtwos have been given out. I still have 16 left.
I live in Hawaii, so its actually almost the end of my day. The time I specified is when I get home from work, which is the earliest I can get back on. If that won't work and its well past when you are allowed to continue this giveaway, then that's fine. I appreciate the giveaway though. Maybe next time. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, would like to collect a Mewtwo if there are any left. I am on tonight from 10-12 us central time. Thanks for the cool giveaway! If that doesn't work and I catch you online, we can do it when ever but I be on on the time listed above.

IGN: Sean
FC: 1049 - 3760 - 6146

Last edited:
I'd like one. My FC is in my signature. Tell me whenever you're on ! Thankyou

Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
If there are any left I would love to get one.
FC:2981-6610-5462
Name:lethal6
Time zone: central standard( USA).
Thank you

Alright, I got this giveaway extended so that I can now give out all 30 Mewtwos without worrying about any deadline. Any earlier participant who hasn't gotten a Mewtwo yet please PM me. Again, please cross out the text of your post when you finally receive one. Thanks.

EDIT: 15 Mewtwos have been given away!! We are now officially at the halfway point!!

Last edited:
Thank you for this giveaway!

FC: 0490-8313-8379
IGN: Overflow
Timezone: GMT+1
Can yousend me a PM when you can trade?

Last edited:
Hello! Is this still going? If so, I believe my FC is in my Signature. My IGN is Brayden.

I'll try to stay online as much as I can today.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I know that I have been AFK today mostly but I will try to contact all of you by this weekend. Thank you all for your patience.

EDIT: As of this weekend, I will not accept any new requests until sometime next week. I have a lot on my plate and I need a breather as well as get to old requests that I skipped, so as of today, this giveaway will close temporarily. Anyone who has posted before this post will still receive a Mewtwo. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)