The Cyclohm Cup - won by Team Mega Medicham

approved by HeaLnDeaL
Cyclohm/Wurmple fusion by boxofkangaroos

CYCLOHM CUP
Based on Nugget Bridge's Dodrio Cup and OU's Hydreigon Cup, where players form teams of three to compete. Each round, the teams will face off head-to-head, like so:

Team 1 vs Team 2
Player A vs Player X
Player B vs Player Y
Player C vs Player Z
The team with the most wins advances to the next round and the other team is eliminated. The rules are standard S/M CAP best of one, with one twist: your team can't use the same Pokémon more than once per round. It's basically Species Clause, but it applies to the whole team. Example, if Player A uses Kerfluffle in their battle, Player B and Player C may not use Kerfluffle in their battles. This rule applies to Pokémon that share the same Pokédex number, so Rotom formes, Alolan formes, etc. Replays are required to enforce this rule.

All standard tournament rules are in effect as defined here. TL;DR don't john, don't ghost, and don't be a dick. Cool? Cool.

To sign up, make a post specifying your team name and your two teammates, like so:
Team Name
1. Player 1
2. Player 2
3. Player 3
Your teammates must like your post as a method of confirmation.

Alternatively, you may sign up as a free agent, where you'll either be assigned to a team of free agents or a team in need of a substitute.

Team Spanglish
1. boxofkangaroos
2. Airwind
3. DarkSlay

Team FREE STRATOS
1. Broken Phobias
2. GreenGogoatttt
3. NumberCruncher

Team Mega Medicham
1. reachzero
2. Heaven Jay
3. Snorlax in the way

Team Submit to the Brit!
1. KrazyCake
2. Kyubics
3. Bionic Puppy

Team Revenankhs and not his stupid amalgam of syllables.
1. cbrevan
2. snake_rattler
3. HeaLnDeaL

Team Sunkern
1. Animus Majulous
2. Old_Gregg
3. EPICflygon ( '-')>

Team Kataclysm
1. KrewlKat
2. darmico
3. willow616

Team Rocket
1. LucarioOfLegends
2. Rat With Wings
3. Granny Pie

Last edited:

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In, working to form a team now.

Edit: Heaven Jay is my first teammate

Snorlax in the way completes our unstoppable team of unstoppable destruction.

Team Mega Medicham
1. reachzero
2. Heaven Jay
3. Snorlax in the way

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
rip now I can't be a free agent and get paired with the amazing Rat With Wings. snake and cbro better be prepared to build me teams and practice with me and give me extensive play by plays before my match(es) start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)