The Cyclohm Cup - won by Team Mega Medicham

RE: Old_Gregg vs HeaLnDeaL

HeaLnDeaL admits to losing his battle with Old_Gregg. However, neither player saved the replay. As stated in the OP, replays are required for this tournament to enforce the rule regarding Pokemon restrictions. I have no evidence of what Pokemon were used in the first battle, so I cannot award Old_Gregg the victory for this battle. Old_Gregg's options were to either redo the match or give the win to HeaLnDeaL (forfeit). HeaLnDeaL's options were to either redo the match or give the win to Old_Gregg (forfeit). Both players agreed to a rematch, which HeaLnDeaL won, and the replay was saved. Therefore, HeaLnDeaL receives the victory, and Team Revenankhs advances to the next round.

To all players: If you play your matches on http://smogtours.psim.us/, replays are automatically saved. I highly recommend playing there (and encouraging your teammates to play there) if you're at all concerned about replays not being saved.

Last edited:
252+ SpA Volkraken Power Gem vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Tornadus-Therian: 240-284 (80.2 - 94.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Volkraken Power Gem vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pheromosa: 192-227 (67.8 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Good player, no hax. Glad this game happened, my team better make it to finals

252+ SpA Volkraken Power Gem vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Tornadus-Therian: 240-284 (80.2 - 94.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Volkraken Power Gem vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Pheromosa: 192-227 (67.8 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Yep, the only reason he lost was a misplay, how right you are ol chap

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
this conversation is a waste of time. if u wanna prove how u bested another in a game of pokemon then do it somewhere else. literally everyone knows pokemon has a lot of rng, and if it bothers u this much that u gonna attack people on the forums because u think your better than them then just quit kthx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)