The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts didn't play that bad today. Didn't hurt that Carson Palmer couldn't do shit but Malik Hooker had his first career INT, and Jacoby Brissett played well. Our receivers couldn't catch a damn thing though.

Chargers have lost ELEVEN games by less than a score since the beginning of last season. They must be the bizarro Lions. And if that isn't a backhanded compliment to Detroit I don't know what is

Edit: My condolences to the Ravens who continue to pile pro bowl players on the injury heap

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Our d looks dominant but our league leading IR list continues to grow with yet more season ending injuries.

I don't know how to feel. Talk about a pyrrhic victory.

bb skarm wouldn't it be funny if the packers pulled a patriots right now and came back to win after everyone had turned off the game?
Its as good a time as any to remind people that Aaron Rodgers is 0-35 when trailing by more than 1 point in 4th quarter against teams with a winning record

Also he looks like shit this game

Maybe hes showing his age? He is getting up there in years

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Denver actually looks fucken stacked on both sides of the ball - von, chris harris, aqib talib, CJ ANDERSON, thomas, sanders, and charles and an improved O-line

even Semen looks pretty damn fucken good this season

Sneaky superbowl contenders i reckon

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Denver actually looks fucken stacked on both sides of the ball - von, chris harris, aqib talib, CJ ANDERSON, thomas, sanders, and charles and an improved O-line

even Semen looks pretty damn fucken good this season

Sneaky superbowl contenders i reckon
Nope. Playoffs yes, but Trevor Siemian will not lead them to a super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)