The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Says the guy whose QB can't throw a fucking td to Antonio Brown
Not sure what you're trying to say here, as my qb has already been to 3 super bowls.

And yes Triangles , there will always be the occasional fluke. Obviously anything is possible, including the Broncos making it to the super bowl with semen. The likelihood is astronomically low, however.

Nope. Playoffs yes, but Trevor Siemian will not lead them to a super bowl.
Well, we're progressing. Before week 1, all we heard was "the Broncos can't have a winning season with Trevor Siemian as a QB". Now, you are reckoning us going to the playoffs. Let's keep going. Siemian leads the League in TDs. Also, just remember that we won a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning playing at his worse and Brock Osweiler filling in.

I honestly disagree with Broncos will make playoffs statement

I like them (especially since they destroyed the Cowboys) but they are in a tough division

I see them outside looking in

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I honestly disagree with Broncos will make playoffs statement

I like them (especially since they destroyed the Cowboys) but they are in a tough division

I see them outside looking in
The 2 wildcard slots in AFC both gon be AFC west I reckon - its actually so difficult to see who's gonna top that division, 3 teams could come out with double digit wins at the same time.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
fuck this guy

Pats Falcons is going to be insufferably bad to listen to
Hey killah, I need you to know that this feeling you have it's totally normal. The flashbacks the random anxiety it's all a natural occurance. As patriots fans pretzels and I can attest having experienced the same thing when it came to the numbers 18 or 1 or even to just the names Manning or tyree. This feeling will never pass. You are scarred for life with the fact that your team blew it and you will constantly experience reminders of it. There is no escape.

The only relief is to be insufferable when it comes to the achievements of your team or being intensely critical so as never to be surprised again.

I wish you luck on your personal journey and hope you find your way back to being fulfilled by sports again.

Hey killah, I need you to know that this feeling you have it's totally normal. The flashbacks the random anxiety it's all a natural occurance. As patriots fans pretzels and I can attest having experienced the same thing when it came to the numbers 18 or 1 or even to just the names Manning or tyree.
There was a time when people saying "0 superbowls since spygate" and the fact that they lost twice to Eli Manning (who at times looks like he can't even color inside the lines in a children's coloring book) actually bothered me.
The only relief is to be insufferable when it comes to the achievements of your team.
But then the Patriots went and won 2 of arguably the best superbowls ever and now no criticism of them even bothers me. Probably because I know that the people doing the criticizing don't even believe what they're saying because they have all succumbed to Patriots superiority stockholm syndrome.

Eli sack fumbles on his first drop back of the night. Can we agree he's more washed up than Brady?

Edit: call was reversed but offense didn't do shit. 3 and out. Gonna tire out giants defense and win it in tue second half. We all saw what happened to Seattle's defense after 3 quarts on the field

Eli sack fumbles on his first drop back of the night. Can we agree he's more washed up than Brady?

Edit: call was reversed but offense didn't do shit. 3 and out. Gonna tire out giants defense and win it in tue second half. We all saw what happened to Seattle's defense after 3 quarts on the field
Yeah Eli is not looking great this season so far

Also I do not know what is wrong with Seattle's offense it has just faded

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
"Chris Collinsworth is a bum", he's literally been the best color guy in the business all the way up until Romo entered the booth. He's like, really fucking good at his job and has great insight more consistently than almost anyone. But sure yeah, let's just all be really salty.

Also: New York celebrating the anniversary of Super Bowl 42 the night Randy Moss is in the building is peak New York.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"Chris Collinsworth is a bum", he's literally been the best color guy in the business all the way up until Romo entered the booth. He's like, really fucking good at his job and has great insight more consistently than almost anyone. But sure yeah, let's just all be really salty.

Also: New York celebrating the anniversary of Super Bowl 42 the night Randy Moss is in the building is peak New York.
I was going to comment that I liked cris collinsworth, but I'm a Steelers fan and he does seem to favor them so I figured people would just assume that's why and I didn't bother. Objectively he's not any worse than anyone else though. I also like Jon gruden when everyone else seems to hate him but meh

I was going to comment that I liked cris collinsworth, but I'm a Steelers fan and he does seem to favor them so I figured people would just assume that's why and I didn't bother. Objectively he's not any worse than anyone else though. I also like Jon gruden when everyone else seems to hate him but meh
"I'll tell you what, Sean WaterBomb! They don't understand...the sophistication...and pizzazz I bring up here to this booth tonight! I got it all! I got the energy to keep these good viewers glued to their TVs! I got the deep knowledge of the game to give exclusive insight to the way these here players handle this here ballgame! And how bout them good looks, Sean? Forget Brady, now that's really pliable! That's just good old-fashioned commentary, folks! That's me.........one of the all time greats!"

Slay, Q Diggs and rookie lb Davis had some really nice breakups/tackles in the secondary tonight. Shit our defense over that game better than Atlanta's does this season
I'm mainly concerned about the apparent concussion Davis suffered in the 4th quarter. He's our future at Mike lb and if he's out for extended stretch of time our defense gonna suffer

And might as well get Harrison's power rankings for top ten.

Chiefs
Patriots
Raiders
Falcons
Packers
Seahawks
Lions
Steelers
Cowboys
Buccaneers

Detriot could possibly jump Seattle, but Harrison got this love/hate thing with us. The only reason we maintain the rank is because we won our game. It was ugly as shit. Against the fuckin 49ers. Pittsburgh's too sloppy to shift above the two. Tampa Bay moved up by default last week, but should easily crack Harrison's top ten after that blowout win (while Philadelphia and Minnesota losing theirs).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
But then the Patriots went and won 2 of arguably the best superbowls ever and now no criticism of them even bothers me. Probably because I know that the people doing the criticizing don't even believe what they're saying because they have all succumbed to Patriots superiority stockholm syndrome.
I'm sure no Pats fan is complaining but let's face it both of those super bowls they were fucking beat and then were graciously handed victory by the opposition (especially the FUCKING FALCONS).

Jon gruden

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
And might as well get Harrison's power rankings for top ten.

Chiefs
Patriots
Raiders
Falcons
Packers
Seahawks
Lions
Steelers
Cowboys
Buccaneers

Detriot could possibly jump Seattle, but Harrison got this love/hate thing with us. The only reason we maintain the rank is because we won our game. It was ugly as shit. Against the fuckin 49ers. Pittsburgh's too sloppy to shift above the two. Tampa Bay moved up by default last week, but should easily crack Harrison's top ten after that blowout win (while Philadelphia and Minnesota losing theirs).
Seattle at number 6 are you kidding? Lol

I think chiefs being ranked first is fair they objectively look like the best team in the NFL right now and both their wins have been convincing over quality opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)