The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4pm would work for me. That's 8-9am for you. Or 6-7am that's 1-2pm for you would work also.
Yeah, some time in the afternoon (my time) is definitely best for me. Though you posted this comment at 11:11pm my time, can you trade then or a few hours before? O.o

Seems i messed up the time, was still half asleep. Uh, i'll try to be online 10-11pm tonight. Think that's like 2-3pm your time. Let me know if that would work.
Probably my bad. My sleep schedule is completely off, lol. >_<

I'm available to trade for the next 8 or so hours, let me know if you get on.

I'm here for the next 40-60 mins or so

Edit: Been 60mins, getting offline now. Will try you again later, pce.
Dammit, I was watching a movie when you got on and hadn't checked to see if you were around. >_<

If we can meet up same time tomorrow night, or in about 16 hours that'd be cool.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
keroblade

Hi, any idea how long till you can SR scrap event keldeo? I have been looking for that rarity everywhere, will probably give half of my trade thread for it xD Doesnt have to be completely flawless, I can live with a 30 iv or so ;) Also interested in Shiny Jolly Arceus and 5 iv jolly/adamant scrap victini if done. priority for keldeo, though.
Also interested in dream ball Naive Thundurus and dream ball Tornadus, and 6 iv adamant regenerator Ho-Oh.

CMT for offers, I got 5 iv timid scrap shaymin and stuff xD

Last edited:
Hey keroblade, are you available for trading? I'd sure like to set something up for your shiny Arceus if possible!

Thanks for your time either way!
keroblade

Hi, any idea how long till you can SR scrap event keldeo? I have been looking for that rarity everywhere, will probably give half of my trade thread for it xD Doesnt have to be completely flawless, I can live with a 30 iv or so ;) Also interested in Shiny Jolly Arceus and 5 iv jolly/adamant scrap victini if done. priority for keldeo, though.
Also interested in dream ball Naive Thundurus and dream ball Tornadus, and 6 iv adamant regenerator Ho-Oh.

CMT for offers, I got 5 iv timid scrap shaymin and stuff xD
Sorry guys but I'm not actively trading at the moment - haven't been in quite a few months - and wouldn't be interested in trading it if I was (don't have anything I'm particularly interested in).

Good luck with the trading!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry guys but I'm not actively trading at the moment - haven't been in quite a few months
I'll lock this for you for now then. Let me know if/when you want it reopened. Sorry if this was jumping the gun; just to avoid any future, similar confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)