The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd still appreciate it if I could get .com's confirmation. :/ Shouldn't take long, hopefully.
What?
I figured that the Pokémon he got had something about it that was weird (would take a massively unnecessary amount of time to get the result) unless they had a very specific reason. They then gave that reason (without being prompted for it).
I'm afraid I can't say if it's hacked or not; but if it is hacked, then they're significantly better versed in game mechanics than the average.

that works ill add and sign on now too
Thanks for the trade! :)

Hey could you CMT for your shiny Timid Arceus? Feel free to pick multiple things.
Before I decide, I'm just curious if you have any full-redis or semi-redis Pokemon? If not, that's fine, but I'm trying to get my tradeable stock up while I can, haha.

Please CMT for darkrai or arceus :) thanks for your time.
Unfortunately 13mjvr, you don't really have any legends/events that I'm interested in (the ones ones I'd like at the moment are marked NFT). I might be willing to trade the Darkrai for a few breedables but I need to go through my boxes/bank and work out what I do/do not need.

If you ask back in a week or so, I should be able to mention some then?

What?
I figured that the Pokémon he got had something about it that was weird (would take a massively unnecessary amount of time to get the result) unless they had a very specific reason. They then gave that reason (without being prompted for it).
I'm afraid I can't say if it's hacked or not; but if it is hacked, then they're significantly better versed in game mechanics than the average.
Thank you for the clarification! I just wanted to make sure it was tradeable with no problems before actually getting it. :P

_____________________________________-

Viridi Well, .com has spoken! I'm willing to do the trade, sorry about the delay. :P

Last edited:
I don't since I only trade my own pokemon, which are all non-redis :p.
Well, I'm currently looking for 3 legends/events for it, are you okay with that? If not, I might be interested in 2 legends + a few breedables?

Though I'm a bit confused by your "Fossils/Johto Starters/Transfer-only HA Breedables" section -- are they spitback females that you have on hand, or would you need to breed them?

Hey keroblade, congrats on the amazing Arceus :) could you CMT for it please?? I have a few more full-redis legendaries (from previous posts it seems that's what you're interested in) from previous gens that haven't been updated on there like Adamant Victini, Timid Manaphy, Timid Celebi (with Nasty Plot) and more. Ask for as much as you'd like. Let me know!

On a separate note, the 2 Vivillons, would you like them as female spitbacks or female pentaflawless eggs? Spitbacks is obviously easier and faster, and you told me you wanted to breed them yourself as opposed to just having the OT? Idk I'm slightly confused so let me know about this too :P

Hey keroblade, congrats on the amazing Arceus :) could you CMT for it please?? I have a few more full-redis legendaries (from previous posts it seems that's what you're interested in) from previous gens that haven't been updated on there like Adamant Victini, Timid Manaphy, Timid Celebi (with Nasty Plot) and more. Ask for as much as you'd like. Let me know!

On a separate note, the 2 Vivillons, would you like them as female spitbacks or female pentaflawless eggs? Spitbacks is obviously easier and faster, and you told me you wanted to breed them yourself as opposed to just having the OT? Idk I'm slightly confused so let me know about this too :P
I'll check you thread tomorrow/when I wake up -- its 5:40am at the moment and I really need to go to bed, haha.

As for the Vivillons, I'm completely fine with female spitbacks. :)

I'll check you thread tomorrow/when I wake up -- its 5:40am at the moment and I really need to go to bed, haha.

As for the Vivillons, I'm completely fine with female spitbacks. :)
Yep it's 5:15am here where I'm at ahahahahahah

Ok, and I realised I have actually quite a few legendaries not on my thread. So please ask tomorrow if you can't find a bunch you want :P

Yep it's 5:15am here where I'm at ahahahahahah

Ok, and I realised I have actually quite a few legendaries not on my thread. So please ask tomorrow if you can't find a bunch you want :P
Go ahead and PM me the details of the legendaries that aren't on your thread. I want to be able to see all my options. :)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Completely understandable! I was just having so much trouble because you have so much stuff I would want, haha.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in my Darkrai? If so, I'd love to do a 2:3 trade. Just let me know! If not, I'll go back and have another look. :)
Your Darkrai looks really cool but unfortunately I'm not interested in it atm; feel free to take another look through my mediocre thread. :)

As much as I want the XD Lugia, I think the Arceus is worth a bit more than a Lugia which, though pretty rare, is still essentially full-redis. Would I be able to get something else added to the trade? Maybe 2 more full-redis legends/events? Just let me know! :)
Thanks for getting back to me. I actually had my heart set on Adamant, but since you CMT'd me for the Lugia, I figured it was a fair deal, but if you don't want to do 1 for 1, I'll just pass. Thanks for the offer, but if you ever change your mind, feel free to contact me. I'll be back if you get an Adamant one for sure!

Your Darkrai looks really cool but unfortunately I'm not interested in it atm; feel free to take another look through my mediocre thread. :)
No problem! Just figured I'd ask anyway. I'll take the 6th gen Virizion and Coballion if that's alright? :)

Thanks for getting back to me. I actually had my heart set on Adamant, but since you CMT'd me for the Lugia, I figured it was a fair deal, but if you don't want to do 1 for 1, I'll just pass. Thanks for the offer, but if you ever change your mind, feel free to contact me. I'll be back if you get an Adamant one for sure!
Umm, just because I did a "CMT" on your thread doesn't make it a fair deal at all. O.o

Are you sure you can't do one extra full-redis Pokemon? 2x full-redis Pokemon for Arceus is the best deal I've offered so far. If not, I might just wait for awhile and maybe come back to it in the future. Thanks anyway.

Could you please CMT for the shiny Arceus?
Do you have UT copies of that Brave Diancie and Oblivia Deoxys? Are they injected or legit wondercard? Those are really the only two I'm interested in TBH (not a huge fan of Luxury Ball, haha), would it be possible to get redis rights for the Deoxys? Just let me know!

Hello!:) I'm interested in your Shiny Arceus.Can I ask you if you're able to clone using the two 3DS method?I don't like pokémon cloned with action replay, powersaves backup or anything similar.
I can offer you a 6ivs Hasty Shiny Palkia or a 6ivs Rash Shiny Giratina, both events, UT and RNGed by me.Thanks in advance.

Hello!:) I'm interested in your Shiny Arceus.Can I ask you if you're able to clone using the two 3DS method?I don't like pokémon cloned with action replay, powersaves backup or anything similar.
I can offer you a 6ivs Hasty Shiny Palkia or a 6ivs Rash Shiny Giratina, both events, UT and RNGed by me.Thanks in advance.
Sorry, but I'm not really interested in either of those. :/

You realize that using the backup and restore method of Powersaves cloning doesn't affect (ie. edit) the Pokemon at all, just as the two 3DS method doesn't.

No problem! Just figured I'd ask anyway. I'll take the 6th gen Virizion and Coballion if that's alright? :)

Umm, just because I did a "CMT" on your thread doesn't make it a fair deal at all. O.o

Are you sure you can't do one extra full-redis Pokemon? 2x full-redis Pokemon for Arceus is the best deal I've offered so far. If not, I might just wait for awhile and maybe come back to it in the future. Thanks anyway.

Do you have UT copies of that Brave Diancie and Oblivia Deoxys? Are they injected or legit wondercard? Those are really the only two I'm interested in TBH (not a huge fan of Luxury Ball, haha), would it be possible to get redis rights for the Deoxys? Just let me know!
Both are UT and from legit wonder cards. I would like to keep Deoxys non-redis since it is from a legitimate Gen IV wondercard, but I could be persuaded to give you semi-redis rights.

Both are UT and from legit wonder cards. I would like to keep Deoxys non-redis since it is from a legitimate Gen IV wondercard, but I could be persuaded to give you semi-redis rights.
Yeah, my bad, thats what I meant -- semi-redis (not full, woops) so that I would be able to trade it but no-one that I trade too can. :/ Is that alright? If so, I'd do the Arceus for Diancie and Deoxys (plus semi-redis rights).

Just let me know! :D

Yeah, my bad, thats what I meant -- semi-redis (not full, woops) so that I would be able to trade it but no-one that I trade too can. :/ Is that alright? If so, I'd do the Arceus for Diancie and Deoxys (plus semi-redis rights).

Just let me know! :D
That sounds good. Do you have any objections to QR code cloning? If you do, that's fine but I would like to know since it is faster than the trade method.

That sounds good. Do you have any objections to QR code cloning? If you do, that's fine but I would like to know since it is faster than the trade method.
If you just trade the Pokemon to me I can backup and trade back in less than 2 mins, that's how I've done it with 2 others so far; if you want?

Unfortunately 13mjvr, you don't really have any legends/events that I'm interested in (the ones ones I'd like at the moment are marked NFT). I might be willing to trade the Darkrai for a few breedables but I need to go through my boxes/bank and work out what I do/do not need.

------

Okay! I will post in a week. I will try to softreset some legends meanwhile :)

------

Okay! I will post in a week. I will try to softreset some legends meanwhile :)
Make sure you get them in decent / matching balls. I'm also only really interested in legends if the IVs are perfect (eg. 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31) unless of course it needs a Hidden Power, then it should be 30 in the relevant stat. Good luck! :)

Got a Hoopa code and redeemed it! I don't have this yet but I'm just adding this to my CURRENT PROJECTS (and letting people know I have it). :)

#620 - Hoopa

OT: Manesh | ID: 08195 | Lv. 50 UT
Ability: Magician | Nature: First usable one
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 -or- 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31 -or- 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Hyperspace Hole | Psychic | Astonish | Nasty Plot
Notes: Maxsoft Hoopa from Singapore. Soft-resetting on my Japanese copy of Omega Ruby.

Cmt for the beautiful arceus. U can pick 2 or even 3 things. My nuggetbridge forums is more organized and updated. Ill also give u redistribution rights if u want any. Man do i want that arceus lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)