The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmt for the beautiful arceus. U can pick 2 or even 3 things. My nuggetbridge forums is more organized and updated. Ill also give u redistribution rights if u want any. Man do i want that arceus lol.
Sorry, but I'm only interested in stuff obtained on Smogon or that has definitive proof. There are some things obtained from Smogon on your threads but none of them really interest me. :/

May I have some help with some clones I need for a trade. Feel free to keep a copy.

I only need the Kecleon and Koffing cloned, but if any of these interest you, let me know and I would like to trade.

Shiney Heliotile in Quick Ball 31-31-31-31-31-x Modest/ Sand Veil
Woobat in Dive Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 Timid/ Unaware
Slaktoh in Level Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 Adamant/ Truant
Koffing in Heavy Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 bold/ levitate egg moves: toxicspikes
Drowzee in Moon Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 calm/ insomnia
Cherubie in Love Ball 31-31-x-31-31-31 mild/ clorophyll
Nosepass in Great ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest/ magnet pull
Ledyba in Repeat b all 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly/ rattled
Kecleon in Dusk Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 admant/ proteon

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Nah, no nicknames.

Yeah, I should be fine to trade in a few hours, just let me know when you're ready. :P
K, I can trade tomorrow man; let me know whenever you're online then.

Edit: I can trade now.

Last edited:
- SMALL UPDATE! -

I'm still soft-resetting for a better Hoopa (like everyone else) but there was no way I was going to toss this! Who knows, it might be a viable nature sometime. :)

Please note: I prefer not to trade Semi-redis for Non-redis.

#720 - Hoopa
OT: Manesh | ID: 08195 | Lv. 50 UT
Ability: Magician | Nature: Careful
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 25 | 31 | 31
Moves: Hyperspace Hole | Psychic | Astonish | Nasty Plot

Notes: Maxsoft Hoopa. Soft reset by me in [JPN] Omega Ruby.

Semi-Redistributable

Hi keroblade!
I'm interested in your V-create Victini.
I don't have much to offer as most of my Pokémon are Powersaved, but this is what I have to offer:
Shiny Event Dialga, Timid, Roar of Time / Flash Cannon / Aura Sphere / Earth Power, Cherish Ball, lvl 100, no EVs (actually 0-4 EVs in HP, 0 everything else), legit.
Shiny Event Palkia, Modest, Aura Sphere / Spacial Rend / Hydro Pump / Draco Meteor, Cherish Ball, lvl 100, no EVs (0-4 HP and SpA, 0 everything else), legit.
Shiny Event Giratina, Impish, Dragon Pulse / Dragon Claw / Aura Sphere / Shadow Force, Cherish Ball, lvl100, no EVs at all, legit.

The three of them have been cloned, my offer features the original ones. Obtained in my W2 copy, in summer 2013, for the SUMMER2013 event. Got the natures at the first try. IVs are probably trash. My offer would allow you to pick one, two or all of them. I'm usually available 5-6 GMT +1 (European Central Time).

My in-game data:
Name - Dani
Friend Code - 5836-7859-7379

Hi keroblade!
I'm interested in your V-create Victini.
I don't have much to offer as most of my Pokémon are Powersaved, but this is what I have to offer:
Shiny Event Dialga, Timid, Roar of Time / Flash Cannon / Aura Sphere / Earth Power, Cherish Ball, lvl 100, no EVs (actually 0-4 EVs in HP, 0 everything else), legit.
Shiny Event Palkia, Modest, Aura Sphere / Spacial Rend / Hydro Pump / Draco Meteor, Cherish Ball, lvl 100, no EVs (0-4 HP and SpA, 0 everything else), legit.
Shiny Event Giratina, Impish, Dragon Pulse / Dragon Claw / Aura Sphere / Shadow Force, Cherish Ball, lvl100, no EVs at all, legit.

The three of them have been cloned, my offer features the original ones. Obtained in my W2 copy, in summer 2013, for the SUMMER2013 event. Got the natures at the first try. IVs are probably trash. My offer would allow you to pick one, two or all of them. I'm usually available 5-6 GMT +1 (European Central Time).

My in-game data:
Name - Dani
Friend Code - 5836-7859-7379
Sorry man, but I don't actually have my Victini yet (the one you saw is listed under "Current Projects"). I'm soft-resetting it at the moment and it could be awhile before I have one to trade. :/

When I do get it feel free to offer something, but I'm not really interested in those Shiny Events as I have them myself. >_<

Sorry man, but I don't actually have my Victini yet (the one you saw is listed under "Current Projects"). I'm soft-resetting it at the moment and it could be awhile before I have one to trade. :/

When I do get it feel free to offer something, but I'm not really interested in those Shiny Events as I have them myself. >_<
Ok then I'll wait. As for offers, I've got a flawless shiny ready-to-battle Beedrill, Marowak, Guts Swellow and Quick Feet Linoone. The reason I haven't mentioned them until now is that I can't guarantee those are legit, as I got them from another trainer. Apparently they are, but I don't want to end up blacklisted because I was unaware those are hacked.

Ok then I'll wait. As for offers, I've got a flawless shiny ready-to-battle Beedrill, Marowak, Guts Swellow and Quick Feet Linoone. The reason I haven't mentioned them until now is that I can't guarantee those are legit, as I got them from another trainer. Apparently they are, but I don't want to end up blacklisted because I was unaware those are hacked.
Hate to break it to you, but those really don't interest me at all either. I'm mainly looking for soft-resetted Gen 6 Legends/Events and RNG'd previous generation legends/events. :/

Hate to break it to you, but those really don't interest me at all either. I'm mainly looking for soft-resetted Gen 6 Legends/Events and RNG'd previous generation legends/events. :/
You'd end up breaking it to me anyway. I don't have any of those, my perfecty IVed legendaries are PowerSaved or likely hacks someone trade me.
The closest thing I have to a RNGed legendary is a Heatran I think and the last event Diancie (I still haven't picked her up so I'm still able to soft-reset) but I bet you have those.

You'd end up breaking it to me anyway. I don't have any of those, my perfecty IVed legendaries are PowerSaved or likely hacks someone trade me.
The closest thing I have to a RNGed legendary is a Heatran I think and the last event Diancie (I still haven't picked her up so I'm still able to soft-reset) but I bet you have those.
Yeah, I do. Sorry about that. :/

Hey keroblade, can you tell me in you're interested in any of the following pokémon for the Shiny Arceus:
-Shiny Heatran, modest, 31/x/31/30/31/31, with HP Grass, in premier ball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Cresselia, bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, in premier ball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Latias, timid, 30/x/31/30/31/30, in premier ball, with HP Fire, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Terrakion, jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, in premier ball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Banette, impish, 31/31/31/31/31/31, in dream ball, with Coton Guard, RNGed in white 1, UT.
-Meloetta, modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31, RNGed in white 1, UT.
-Meloetta, naive, 31/30/30/31/31/31, with HP Ice, RNGed in White 2, fully EVSed.
-Victini, adamant, 31/31/31/x/30/31, with V-Create and Fusion Bolt, RNGed in white or white 2(I don't remember), fully EVsed.
-Kyurem, lonely, 31/31/31/31/31/31, with uncured pokérus, in pokéball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Halloween Gengar, naive, 30/22 or 23/29/29/20 or 21/28, SRed in Y, UT.
-Shiny Manaphy, timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Gamestop Entei, 31/31/31/31/31/31, with all the event moves, UT.

I am currently SRing a Bold Deoxys-D in my OR cartridge, if that might interest you.
All of them are obtained by me(except Manaphy and Entei, I got them respectively from ooh_shiny and Lady Valkyrie here in Smogon).
Thanks in advance.:)

Hey keroblade, can you tell me in you're interested in any of the following pokémon for the Shiny Arceus:
-Shiny Heatran, modest, 31/x/31/30/31/31, with HP Grass, in premier ball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Cresselia, bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, in premier ball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Latias, timid, 30/x/31/30/31/30, in premier ball, with HP Fire, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Terrakion, jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, in premier ball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Banette, impish, 31/31/31/31/31/31, in dream ball, with Coton Guard, RNGed in white 1, UT.
-Meloetta, modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31, RNGed in white 1, UT.
-Meloetta, naive, 31/30/30/31/31/31, with HP Ice, RNGed in White 2, fully EVSed.
-Victini, adamant, 31/31/31/x/30/31, with V-Create and Fusion Bolt, RNGed in white or white 2(I don't remember), fully EVsed.
-Kyurem, lonely, 31/31/31/31/31/31, with uncured pokérus, in pokéball, RNGed in white 2, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Halloween Gengar, naive, 30/22 or 23/29/29/20 or 21/28, SRed in Y, UT.
-Shiny Manaphy, timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, fully EVsed.
-Shiny Gamestop Entei, 31/31/31/31/31/31, with all the event moves, UT.

I am currently SRing a Bold Deoxys-D in my OR cartridge, if that might interest you.
All of them are obtained by me(except Manaphy and Entei, I got them respectively from ooh_shiny and Lady Valkyrie here in Smogon).
Thanks in advance.:)
Some of those might interest me, yes. :)

Though I'm curious if they are UT (as in, the same level with no experience). EVs don't bother me as they can be reset. Also, don't want Pokerus on any. :)

Some of those might interest me, yes. :)

Though I'm curious if they are UT (as in, the same level with no experience). EVs don't bother me as they can be reset. Also, don't want Pokerus on any. :)
The UT ones are 100% UT.The EVsed ones, instead, are in most cases lv.100, ready to battle.

The UT ones are 100% UT.The EVsed ones, instead, are in most cases lv.100, ready to battle.
Based on that, the only one I'm really interested in is the Modest Meloetta. I've typically been trading Arceus for 3 Pokemon (2 if I get redis rights to one of them). What are the redis rights on the Meloetta?

You said "in most cases" are you sure there aren't any that are unleveled with no experience?

Based on that, the only one I'm really interested in is the Modest Meloetta. I've typically been trading Arceus for 3 Pokemon (2 if I get redis rights to one of them). What are the redis rights on the Meloetta?

You said "in most cases" are you sure there aren't any that are unleveled with no experience?
I meant that only Manaphy is 26, the others are lv.100.
I'd give you a semi-redis right for Meloetta, are you sure you're not interested in any other?What are you looking for specifically?If you like, I can try to SR a legendary for you in OR, except Heatran, Rayquaza, Regice and Reshiram.

Semi-redis for the Meloetta sounds good, I suppose of those you listed I'd be most interested in the Banette (out of curiosity, what are the rights on that?). :P

Let me know if thats okay?

Semi-redis for the Meloetta sounds good, I suppose of those you listed I'd be most interested in the Banette (out of curiosity, what are the rights on that?). :P

Let me know if thats okay?
I'd prefer it to be Non-Redis(a 6ivs Coton Guard Banette it's rather rare), but if it's really necessary, I may give you a Semi right for it too.

I'd prefer it to be Non-Redis(a 6ivs Coton Guard Banette it's rather rare), but if it's really necessary, I may give you a Semi right for it too.
I'd love semi-redis rights for it too, but I don't want to force you into anything! If there's any full-redis thing on my thread you're interested in I can give it to you for Semi-redis rights on the Banette; if not, I'll just take Non-Redis copy. :)

I'd love semi-redis rights for it too, but I don't want to force you into anything! If there's any full-redis thing on my thread you're interested in I can give it to you for Semi-redis rights on the Banette; if not, I'll just take Non-Redis copy. :)
Sorry, not interested.Thanks for the offer anyway.:)
So, I trade you my Meloetta(Semi-Redis) and Banette(Non-Redis) for your Non-Redis Shiny Arceus, ok?;) Can I ask you to clone my pokémons for me(I can't do it by myself)?I'll give you Meloetta and Banette and you clone them, so you can keep the clones and give me back the original ones, it's ok for you?

Sorry, not interested.Thanks for the offer anyway.:)
So, I trade you my Meloetta(Semi-Redis) and Banette(Non-Redis) for your Non-Redis Shiny Arceus, ok?;) Can I ask you to clone my pokémons for me(I can't do it by myself)?I'll give you Meloetta and Banette and you clone them, so you can keep the clones and give me back the original ones, it's ok for you?
Yeah, that's fine! Just give me a bit to add you and get stuff sorted out, okay? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)