The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering swapping Cohen for Blount and white because I'm thin at rb. Crowell has done shit, McFadden gamble was useless and Riddick hasn't caught enough passes to be viable. What you guys think?

Edit: and there goes davantae Adams. Fucking great

last week my team scored 111 points (very good for this league's scoring settings)

this week my team scored 37 points, 17 from Carson Palmer alone.

game sux

127 score win to a 70 score loss.

Same exact squad. What a game this is lol. It's why you can't take this dumb shit too seriously.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smith @ Houston or Stafford at home vs Carolina

Tough decision, leaning Stafford

edit: open to trades in league B, make your offers

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smith @ Houston or Stafford at home vs Carolina

Tough decision, leaning Stafford

edit: open to trades in league B, make your offers
I'd go Stafford. Houston has a much better defense than Carolina, especially the secondary, and that will limit Smith's already relatively low ceiling.

Then again, with how this season has been so far, who bloody well knows

Never drafting Julio again
i didn't want to but didn't like Dalton throwing to Green at all.

i hate being at the top of the draft.

2-2 in my money league now because Kareem "only" got me 16pts instead of the 28 i needed.

4-0 in my 2QB league.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
for stafford vs smith, having watched matt very closely being a lions fan, i really think jim bob and the lions offense is trying to predicate their offense around the run (with little success i know), time management, and simply not making mistakes. from what i've seen so far from smith, he just seems like he has more of a green light, as well as much better play makers around him. furthermore, i just see smith having a better time vs the back 7 of houston than stafford with carolina.

As a fellow Lions fan I concur. It makess them a dangerously good team IRL but not much use in fantasy outside of Tate and apparently Abdullah. Otherwise I usually snag Stafford in the 8th round

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That feel when you check your phone and don't see any Yahoo notifications so you're like "damn my dudes aren't scoring", but then you look at the game stats and realize they ARE scoring, the app just sucks and isn't giving the alerts. Pleasant surprise at least!

That feel when you check your phone and don't see any Yahoo notifications so you're like "damn my dudes aren't scoring", but then you look at the game stats and realize they ARE scoring, the app just sucks and isn't giving the alerts. Pleasant surprise at least!
Apparently that's a thing with Yahoo now. I got app notifications for last week's Bears vs Pack game last Sunday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)