The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My League A team is full on collapsing right now, might go from 1st place and leading in points to not making the playoffs in a span of 3 weeks :/

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My three teams are finishing the regular season 2nd, 2nd and 4th. Glad my league A team put up the top score in consecutive weeks to alleviate any chance of being bsed out of the playoffs.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in first but my team is fubar. Unless something magical happens in the next two weeks I'll be one and done :(

Weekly League C update: 3rd in scoring but still 9th in the standings... last week of the regular season this week and there are still scenarios where I make it in; thankfully I'm also playing against one of the teams I'm competing for a playoff spot with, so that's helpful...

League B team continues to roll with an outside shot of securing a 1st round bye - all but locked into a playoff spot there

Dynasty team also in the driver's seat for a 1st round bye

Bit behind on the thread here, but League C standings are pretty interesting/bullshit.

10 teams are either 7-5 (3), 6-6 (4), or 5-7 (3), with one team at 8-4 (mine, lol) and one at 4-8. What's actually hilarious is that my team comes in at a solid 10th in points for, while the last place team is in 4th.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bit behind on the thread here, but League C standings are pretty interesting/bullshit.

10 teams are either 7-5 (3), 6-6 (4), or 5-7 (3), with one team at 8-4 (mine, lol) and one at 4-8. What's actually hilarious is that my team comes in at a solid 10th in points for, while the last place team is in 4th.
Similar situation in league A. I'm in first at 9-3 but only 7th in points for. The rest of the standings are pretty accurate though with respect to points for so I'm the only outlier.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Similar situation in league A. I'm in first at 9-3 but only 7th in points for. The rest of the standings are pretty accurate though with respect to points for so I'm the only outlier.
I'm second in points for and am tied for 4th with a bunch of other teams and can miss the playoffs with a bad week, so not quite accurate.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I'm second in points for and am tied for 4th with a bunch of other teams and can miss the playoffs with a bad week, so not quite accurate.
CAN, not necessarily will. I just meant the standings as they are right now. Obviously things can change.

Stallion

Tree Young
CAN, not necessarily will. I just meant the standings as they are right now. Obviously things can change.
True but I'm second in points. I shouldn't even be in this position where it's do or die haha. Not accurate at all, fuck fantasy.

Just realised I'm second in points scored in all three leagues I'm in heh.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
True but I'm second in points. I shouldn't even be in this position where it's do or die haha. Not accurate at all, fuck fantasy.

Just realised I'm second in points scored in all three leagues I'm in heh.
I get it, but it's not like you're blowing everyone else away. The top half of the field is all within 80 points of each other so the PF rankings could very easily change.

You should be happy with your standings though, because as a 6 seed you would play me in round 2, and my team is hot garbage right now so that's a free trip to the finals!

Jesus you guys sound like Matthew Berry bitching about his various teams that have most points scored but in low position on Fantasy Focus Podcast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)