The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Trading away Travis Kelce for Dalvin Cook and Kyle Rudolph before week 1 in league A is starting to look like the steal of the season

Kelce had random games last year where the Chefs forgot he existed and still produced the best season of any TE. Wouldn't overreact to one game, but definitely would rather have the Dalvin side since he looks like their workhorse

EDIT: For the folks in Smogon Dynasty league - not gonna name any names - stop offering Stall and I garbage for elite players. Yes we need RBs after losing DJ and Woodhead. No we don't wanna get fleeced by you to obtain RBs. Seriously annoying to have insulting offers proposed to you daily

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kelce had random games last year where the Chefs forgot he existed and still produced the best season of any TE. Wouldn't overreact to one game, but definitely would rather have the Dalvin side since he looks like their workhorse

EDIT: For the folks in Smogon Dynasty league - not gonna name any names - stop offering Stall and I garbage for elite players. Yes we need RBs after losing DJ and Woodhead. No we don't wanna get fleeced by you to obtain RBs. Seriously annoying to have insulting offers proposed to you daily
Beat me to it. Next fucking garbage offer we get I'm gonna screenshot followed by a name and shame.

I'm not the one making the offers but if you pay attention to the discord discussion it waz stated that ______ was making lowball offers to try and gauge reactions or the market value or something to that effect

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Beat me to it. Next fucking garbage offer we get I'm gonna screenshot followed by a name and shame.
Best offer for Paul Perkins?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Who was still relying on Woodhead enough to need an immediate replacement for him in 2017?

considering trying to package D.Murray/Cooks for a RB1 from an 0-2 team (Freeman or Ajayi probably) before this gets any worse

should I keep dreamin' or would someone be dumb enough to accept this

fuckyouMartavisBryant has more TDs than A. Brown. Top 3 picks this year have been mediocre-to-disastrous this year
are you high? A.Brown was 11 for 182 last week. not his fault Xavier Rhodes has been the best shutdown corner in the league recently, and 5 for 62 on a bad day is still fine.

slaughtered again in my .5 ppr league again this week, once again led by Kareem, but outside of DEF/K everyone i played hit double digits, and i even had Buck Allen sitting on the bench.

i need Golden Tate to get 3pts in my PPR league for the win.

should go 2-0 in both leagues.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
after going 4-0 in week 1, I'll more than likely go 0-3-1 in week 2 (managed to tie in a league with fractional scoring to two decimal places. Weird.)

this fantasy season is a mindfuck so far.. it kind of makes it beautiful though.. nothing is guaranteed. But a lot of stars are not performing at all and its like.. why did i go hard for these players again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)