NU The NU Classic Playoffs - Finals [Won by Kushalos]

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

After 2 months, we've finally hit our final 16 players. Let's see some good action coming from everyone! You can find information and resources related to NU old gens in the NU Old Gens Hub, and more information about the overall format and general information about the NU Classic in its hub thread.

Rules:

• General Tournament Rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/
  • This will be a single elimination, best of three tournament.
  • You must play on Pokemon Showdown.
  • ADV NU games must be played in the gen3nu format. All other formats must be played in their respective formats (gen6nu, gen5nu, and gen4nu)
  • Replays are not required, but I would appreciate you sharing them anyways for the sake of re-establishing the legacy of these metagames.
  • Playoffs work in a best of 3 series where the higher seed strikes one of the 4 formats from play upon scheduling.
Matchas

#16 Shadestep vs. #9 Disjunction
#4 Kushalos vs. #12 Dundies
#2 We Three Kings vs. #7 Teddeh
#3 HJAD vs. #6 FLCL
#1 Akashi vs. #16 Shadestep
#8 Askov vs. #9 Disjunction
#4 Kushalos vs. #13 Skelos
#5 Heysup vs. #12 Dundies
#2 We Three Kings vs. #15 Level 56
#7 Teddeh vs. #10 Lax
#3 HJAD vs. #14 Finchinator
#6 FLCL vs. #11 Lycans
Deadline will be Sunday, December 10th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)

Reminder that if you are the higher seed, you must state which of the 4 formats you won't be playing this week. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
im bored so here we go

#1 Akashi vs. #16 Shadestep - akashi has impressed throughout this tour, i see this being very close, with a slight edge for akashi
#8 Askov vs. #9 Disjunction - big fan of both, but i think disj can win this if he keeps playing as well as he did lately
#4 Kushalos vs. #13 Skelos - as much as i love bagair i dont see kush dropping this one
#5 Heysup vs. #12 Dundies
#2 We Three Kings vs. #15 Level 56
#7 Teddeh vs. #10 Lax - tough one idk if either plays dpp or adv, oras should be interesting
#3 HJAD vs. #14 Finchinator - hbad
#6 FLCL vs. #11 Lycans

Requesting an extension to monday pretty please, 3tk and i have conflicting schedules and it's the best day for us both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)