OU Divisional Season Round 2
Tournament Rules
  • Standard rules and clauses apply.
  • Matches must be played in [gen7ou]
  • Recommend you guys play in http://smogtours.psim.us/
  • Remeber your PF and OPF in you don't have replays
  • Best out of 1 game
Standard Rules and Clauses:

• Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team.
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put a Pokemon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another one can't be put to sleep.
  • Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Moody Clause: A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.

Round 2

Some notes: Apologies to the people that didn't get to play last round due to not getting a notification. And to make things fair I have decided that the top 4 players in each division will battle each other in the division finals. So basically when the final round is done we will have the division finals where the top 4 players in each division will go to the division finals, It will be 1. vs 4. and 2. vs 3. Once all of the divisions had their division finals then the real finals begin (The finals placing will be determent on how good they did in the Division finals), And the division finals will be best out of 3.

Deadline will be 10/01/18

Last edited:
dropping out
This is probably a pretty unfair idea by me but...

NEW MATCHUP:

Division 1:
Real FV13 vs Vai Lusa

And Real FV13 will come into the game to replace Z+V's in the Standings. So meaning that Real FV13 will be in Division 1 in 1st place with 1 win, 0 loses, 2 PF, 6 OPF, and 5 points. Please don't hate me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)