The Pokémon Village [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give me a list of the Pokemon you could offer~ I'm also looking for female HA mons in matching balls.

Btw, really huge update.
I can breed

-Jolly Lure Ball Lapras with Ancient Power, Freeze Dry, and Dragon Dance
-I have another Lapras as well except of Ddance it has Avalanche but in a Moon Ball

-Dream Ball Cleffa with Aromatherapy, Stored Power, Metronome, and Wish (may or may not have HA)

-Dream Ball Shellos (west sea is pink correct?) with possible HA with Amnesia, Clear Smog, Stockpile, and Spit Up

-Safari Ball Roselia

-Great Ball Tangela (i mean the red and blue match the body and shoes)

-Park Ball Scyther (would match for Scizor)

I do have other bank ball mons in my Pokebank that would match other pokemon, but I'll check those later, Do these offers sound ok?

Its not regenerator sadly but I can try to dex nav one if you want me to
Well, could you breed an Adamant HA (Sand force) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shellos with those Egg moves? If it is the West Sea I would like it in a Heal ball, if it is the East Sea version I would like it in a Dive ball. Let me know.

Well, could you breed an Adamant HA (Sand force) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shellos? If it is the West Sea I would like it in a Heal ball, if it is the East Sea version I would like it in a Dive ball. Let me know.
The Nature I can rebreed with no problem at all, but the ball i may need to work on since i have to catch a female shellos in a heal ball (current one is in a dream ball) but I can dex nav that one for the heal ball (seriously, I'm in the daycare between mauville and vurdenturf) That i can do with no problem

The Nature I can rebreed with no problem at all, but the ball i may need to work on since i have to catch a female shellos in a heal ball (current one is in a dream ball) but I can dex nav that one for the heal ball (seriously, I'm in the daycare between mauville and vurdenturf) That i can do with no problem
Dream ball works good for me. Just make sure it has its HA, those IVs and an Adamant nature.

Hey Christian . I would really like to have a copy of Nelson Tangela's Spiritomb. I could offer you some Apricorn mons breedjects or do a breeding project for you. If you're interested, I'll send you my list of breedables.

Small Update:

#063. Abra (
)

OT: D.Cage | ID No.: 09317
Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Guard | Type:

IV: 31/x/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
EV:
UT | Level: 1
Moves: Teleport | Encore | Guard Swap
Notes:
Semi redistributable. Redistributable if you get it directly from me
Hatched by Sondero

#001. Bulbasaur

OT: Alina | ID No.: 05770
Nature: Careful | Ability: Overgrow | Type:

IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV:
Moves: Tackle | Curse | Power Whip
Notes:

#214. Heracross

OT: CHRIS | ID No.: 35338
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Moxie (or Guts) | Type:

EV:
Moves: Leer | Horn Attack | Endure | Rock Blast
Notes:
Semi redistributable. Redistributable only if you get it directly from me.

Hi Christian in response to your CMT I've looked through your stuff. I'm interested in the Jolly Zubat, NT’s Nincada, the trained Mr Mime & Malamar & the 20th Yr Shaymin. (I believe these are all pentagon).

Obviously I'm taking this as worth a bit more than the three shinies that you've asked for so you can obviously add to the Larvesta, Goomy & Whismur request. If not I'll take something out. :)

If you can clone this and my HP Grass Houndour for me that would be awesome, depending on what else you ask for, more may need cloning.

Hi Christian in response to your CMT I've looked through your stuff. I'm interested in the Jolly Zubat, NT’s Nincada, the trained Mr Mime & Malamar & the 20th Yr Shaymin. (I believe these are all pentagon).

Obviously I'm taking this as worth a bit more than the three shinies that you've asked for so you can obviously add to the Larvesta, Goomy & Whismur request. If not I'll take something out. :)

If you can clone this and my HP Grass Houndour for me that would be awesome, depending on what else you ask for, more may need cloning.
Sure, I will take the Houndour and the Skarmory as well, and I will clone them for you. Let me know when you can trade ~

In response to your CMT:

#041. Zubat (
OT: Jordan | ID No.: 28626
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Infilitrator | Type:

EV:
Moves: Brave Bird | Defog | Hypnosis | Curse
Notes: Semi redistributable. Redistributable if you get it directly from me.

#149. Dragonite (
OT:
Medley | ID No.: 36977
Nature:
Adamant | Ability: Multiscale | Type:

EV:
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Def | Level: 100
Moves: Dragon Dance | Outrage | Earthquake | Extreme Speed
Notes:

#250.