The RU Open V - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity. We scheduled for earlier today, didn't show up. Very conflicting timezones and I made myself available multiple days, as well as staying up very late on a few of them in order to try and catch opp online, but no dice. We've been online at same time but was never on showdown / smogtours to get a battle done.

Edit - we hopefully will be able to play in about 2ish hours

Edit 2 - he said 11 - 12 would work, currently 11:27pm at time of edit

Last edited:

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
here is the proof i didnt missed any schedule time, and clearly said at what time ill be online/write on his wall. Also is the fact that i contact him on monday and got reply till thursday, so claiming act.

here is the proof i didnt missed any schedule time, and clearly said at what time ill be online/write on his wall. Also is the fact that i contact him on monday and got reply till thursday, so claiming act.
I literally said to give me a time as I'll be available all day and you didn't write me until 6:30pm

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost, annoyed with garbage rolls both games but I couldn't really have played into a better position to win and it was fun overall. ggs

Hi Spirit Pak and myself scheduled for Today however something popped up for me, and Pak would prefer the game on Tuesday presumably because hes busy too. Given our game was delayed because of the extension last week, can we have an extension till Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)