The RU Open VI - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Managed to contact majaspic again but he won't be able to play until next Friday, will need an extension 'till then.
Next Friday?! Thats way too far for an extension to happen... with just 3 days to attempt to get the matches done is a heavily unrealistic expectation and is imo not fair for anyone waiting for the extension to get done. The most I could do is Thursday... I will have to ask TD advice on this, doesnt sound fair to me.

Remember to make your activity calls if you have do, everything will be ready for next round tomorrow.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
requesting an extension, both me and dream light missed the scheduled time today so unless he happens to get on soon we'll probably need that extension

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, time to close this off. Thankfully this is getting a lot easier!

Activity call winners:

Gunner Rohan
Superior91

Extensions:

(Robert Alfons vs dream light)
(fatty vs Kushalos)
(H-C vs Pearl)
(Lacus Clyne vs Shaneghoul)

Regarding Z+V vs majaspic22

Im sorry but giving an extension is really not possible. It wouldnt be fair for the extensions at hand and compromising the flow of the tournament as it is... is just something I dont want to do. Asked for some opinions and Im not to blame. I will stick to my decision of allowing Z+V to advance. I can be reported to a TD if this isnt the way but I assume the consequences from this.

Next round coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)