The Ubers Open V - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really intense series with Serga which I ended up losing. Game one he haxed me but I haxed him back in game two. Game three was really close, maybe because I made plenty of mistakes, which came down to a roll with my Deoxys-Attack versus his Arceus. He got about the 50-50 roll and ended up winning the series.

I tried to bring it back in the last two days after losing my motivation after I lost to Astounded in Seasonal Playoffs semi-finals. Pokemon wanted my opponent to proceed and the really good friend he is with me, I can only wish you the best of luck in the remaining rounds. Not that you need it...

Thank you ORAS Ubers, you were a really cool tier despite the majority disliking it. Until next time...

e. Good luck to my friends who are still in. Hopefully one of you can win if Hack can't get the crown he deserves.

Last edited:
unfortunately i'm going to have to call act. opp missed the original scheduled time because they forgot we were playing so we rescheduled for today at 3 pm my time. i came an hour early because my schedule freed up and then waited til scheduled time and by about 2 hours after my opponent still never showed. i made it clear i was busy sunday and i don't see this getting done.

activity post, opponent hasn't been on since monday and hasn't answered initial vm

another john bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)