The UU Mafia [No Winner]

Won 2-1 vs. Arifeen, ggs (and remind me to stop trying to use Hitmonlee, I don't know why I keep trying to make that garbage mon decent :()
Sadly your win vs. Arifeen does not count because he lost vs. Kushalos and did not wait 72 hours. Either people don't read the rules or I will have to rephrase it.
The fact that you are the 2nd person who challenged somebody without waiting 72 hours you will have to wait 96 hours from hogg's last post from here to challenge somebody from the mafia again.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sadly your win vs. Arifeen does not count because he lost vs. Kushalos and did not wait 72 hours. Either people don't read the rules or I will have to rephrase it.
The fact that you are the 2nd person who challenged somebody without waiting 72 hours you will have to wait 96 hours from hogg's last post from here to challenge somebody from the mafia again.
oh sorry I didn't read the rules, won't happen again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)