The UU Open V - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Okay for future activity issues, the following is my stance:

1. If you fail to follow the guidelines in setting up a time to play, I'm going to have extremely limited leniency as it's really quite simple
2. If you miss the agreed-upon time, YOU are the one that is responsible for being flexible for a reproposed time. AKA if you miss Tuesday at 8PM, and your opponent can only play at 10 PM or later the rest of the week, I expect you to stay up and play otherwise they have grounds for an activity call.
2a. Note that this does not mean your opponent can supply you with a single half hour slot on a single day, I'll use common sense and judgment to ensure that they will try to get it done but the point remains that the original-misser is required to be more flexible for a new time​
3. I can only make calls with what is publicly visible for me to see. That includes VMs, posts in this thread, or attempts to discuss with me via PS. I can't possibly see the fact that you were active on PS if you don't post about it or let me know. There's literally no way for me to know.
3a. That said, when it comes to who was "more active" I prioritize it in the following way: 1) Smogon Activity (leaving VMs, posting in this thread and tagging your opponent) 2) SmogTours activity (this is the official server for tournaments, I don't really care if you were "online in the PU room" or whatever)​
4. If, for some reason, you do not have your game done at deadline time, make a post explaining why! It's tedious as fuck for me to read through all the VMs, and I was able to be more diligent about it in R1 due to extra free time. But I'm not psychic and don't enjoy playing detective piecing together who was active when through posts like "wen fite" and then silence between the pairing for 4 days.
5. Stop fucking scheduling for after the deadline, it's in the OP in huge bold letters, it's really easy to read and find and I even give the timezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)