The UU Open V - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadestep and I are working to try and finish off our series, and we've been communicating on Skype to try and sort out the best time for convenience. However it appears that we have both been relatively busy and it's been a little difficult to schedule. I am hoping that we'll be able to play later tonight, but am just waiting on confirmation. If this is the case we might finish a few hours past the deadline, if that is acceptable. Otherwise I won the first game that we played on Thursday before Shadestep had to leave.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
For the record I plan to do the new round tonight. I will be a bit lenient with activity wins if I can see that there has been active attempts to get the games done, most of you are in the clear as we're starting to trim the numbers down to a more manageable amount now. I also realize it's probably a bit unfair of me to chop off half the weekend just because I happen to live in the future now, so don't stress too much if you need an extension, just get the game done.

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I scheduled with Snowy at sunday 9pm in his time zone, i kept waiting but he didn't appear. I dont know if we could get an extension. but anyway

Edit: Lost gg

Last edited:

CBU

Banned deucer.
my opponent missed scheduled time. wait for half an hour for him w/o anything happening then he asked on smogon where he could find me bc apparently find user doesn't work anymore. i replied after 3 minutes and for the next 30 minutes neither replied nor went online on ps at any given point. I had to leave unfort after that, but i will try to reschedule. if not, activity :(

Edit:asked opponent to propose a time that fits his schedule...so definately asking for extension

Last edited:
Reactions: Ark

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Me and Zamrock were supposed to play this weekend but has yet to show up, dude hasnt replied to my VMs so far. However for that very reason I am sure he has something to be worrying about irl so I would like to request an extension for us if possible teal6 thats all I wanted say.

edit: to be clear he hasnt replied to my VMs this weekend specifically and he did make the effort to contact me before.

Reactions: Ark

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
So I have no clue how I'm going to be able to get my match done tonight. My opponent was on vacation until yesterday and I could only play any day up to Friday. Now I'm driving from Wisconsin to California and won't get back till Wednesday night. So I guess requesting extension for Thursday or Wednesday night?

my opponent missed scheduled time. wait for half an hour for him w/o anything happening then he asked on smogon where he could find me bc apparently find user doesn't work anymore. i replied after 3 minutes and for the next 30 minutes neither replied nor went online on ps at any given point. I had to leave unfort after that, but i will try to reschedule. if not, activity :(

Edit:asked opponent to propose a time that fits his schedule...so definately asking for extension
Wtf, I was in smogtours waiting, 20minuts later I tell u that where i can find u, u replied me after 21minuts no 3minuts, look my profile, then i will find u and I dont see any cbu in uu room, and I havent more time. If u were at the schedule u could tell me but u never write nothing in my profile, I had to do it.
I can play all the mornign my time tomorrow, tuesday and wednesday I have very important commitments, so i cant play.

Reactions: ict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)