The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 2 - Read post #151

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it does if u extrapolate,,,
No it does not. It only measures income inequality. For example, the US has a Gini of 36.9; Afghanistan has a Gini of 27.8. I guess Afghanistan has less poverty than the US?!?!?!?

tl;dr you're wrong :(

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
won vs pttp gg mang and god bless

I would like to thank Valentine for using Baton Pass against me in OST. Without your encouragement, I would not have taken half of Central's players.
I would like to thank blarajan for posting this stupid ass sentence. Without your encouragement, I would not have taken your best teambuilder and West would not have tore up Asia nearly as badly.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to DU, gg love

sorry Canada, but it was a very good run considering last year we were close to dead last and we had to play the champs this year in r2. GGs to all of my friends in east and i'm very proud of you Canada. It's been amazing to play with all of you considering we're a bunch of NU playing scrubz right soge? Also i guess this isn't the way i wanted my 1k post to go, but what the hell shoutouts to every who matters to me you know who you are and i can't be bothered highlighting you all. See you next year wcop!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-15098

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
=/

I would like to thank Canada for starting me in XY even though I fucking hate XY OU (I love u all), and Sinclair for always helping me out when I need a team at the last second, even though our game was fucking aids (thanks to your teambuilder). A true OUTL. :] im just joking, gg man

Thank god I won't have to play this garbage tier for a while (can you guys fucking ban all these broken shit oh my fucking god).

EAST to win it all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)