The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 2 - Read post #151

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Won vs Jabba, gg. I didn't save the log, so if someone could post it, that'd be great, thanks!

Also, LET'S GO BARIL! LOL .kael .macaco

Metro subbed in a guy that isn't available just a few hours before the deadline. I mean, he is at IRC but he isn't answering me or my teammates and I'll leave now, so I'm requesting the activity win.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Activity post, Mariano is johning semifinals and I can only play for the next 40 minutes

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
lol, anyone who wants to finish the last matches can sub in from Brazil. I don't care, Mariano doesn't care, so just play whoever wants to do it Oo

Okay, so i've saved my 1000th post, I really wanted to win but unfortunately that couldn't happen. Since hosting try outs to today I had a lot of fun in the World Cup despite my record. There is really nothing you can do when you lose two matches from turn 0, call it "under preparing" if you wish, I call it bad luck because I watched my replays and used different things but whatever, that is XY. Now I know why people hate it.

Shout Outs:

JabbaTheGriffin - You are a very chill and helpful guy, you always listened to my personal problems, and you always tried to help me. I know you are getting tired of this game, but is it always a pleasure to chat with you. Your win vs Golden Sun was huge, too bad you lost some of the SPL luck, but we had some fun times then as well.

Limitless - You are very hard on me, but I know it is to make me a better person and player. I know I don't always deal with the criticism well but I am grateful to have gotten to play on your team for two tournaments in a row. I hope you know it wasn't that I "under prepared" in my game vs Ben or vs Brazil, I used teams that got good match ups vs the other teams they had used, and they brought different things, and I used stuff I didn't use in other replays... The choke was on me though. I know I let you down, but thanks for at least believing in me.

Kevin Garrett - Thanks for always listening to me moan and complain. It always helps to talk with you because you've dealt with the same agonizing stuff as me before. I'm really happy you won vs Hill, and you would've gone undefeated bar hax. You ignore people calling your team vs France autistic so I should probably do the same, because neither mine nor yours was. I'm glad to have gotten to know you during this tournament.

Jukain - You were probably the most helpful person as far as XY team building was concerned. You always wanted to help and make teams, and as far as I am aware you never asked to start or complained. You are very knowledgable about the XY metagame, and it's sad that I would have had the game vs LA with Sash Breloom > Kou, but I told you "I'm never weak to Exca Sand so they shouldn't bring that". I'm pretty sure by next year you are going to be a huge threat in XY with your knowledge of the metagame.

Yusuke - Best XY OU player in the world <3

WeCameAsRomans - I knew when you signed up that I had to get you on the team after playing you a couple times on the ladder. You did amazing in the group stage going 3-0, I just wish you tested your r2 team more with us. It was fun playing with you and talking with you, I just wish your activity didn't have to drop.

Sugarhigh - Your team building ideas are brilliant, and you are a good player. I think by next year once you shake the tournament nerves you'll be a huge threat too. It was fun getting to know you.

Reverb - You are a very good friend, thanks for always being there to help me. Your win vs Cased was lovely, and you got a bleh matchup in r2. I think if you stay around for another year you will shake the tournament nerves as well. You were also always winning to help test which was really nice, and you always looked out for me, and helped trying to find people to make the team which was big.

Prankster - You were a really great cocaptain, you helped a lot finding people to join the team, and I know you're a good player. It was great getting to know you, and thanks for always trying to help me with my problems.

Co5ta - I know you're a great player, I just think you underprepared in your games. You made a really questionable play vs Jason turn 1, and still would've turned it around for not the weird Keldeo set. Thanks for playing for the team.

Kokoloko - I really wanted to win because you don't like my guts, and you think I'm bad, but it is what it is. You did nothing the entire tour, but at least you went 3-0 last year? You also do a good job with UU x.x

Locopoke - I wish you were more active because I knew you are a chill dude, it was still good getting to know you.

Ohmachi - Praise the sun *-*

I think East vs West final, and East will win, but who knows. Good luck to the remaining teams.

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
<DEKZEH> Laurel doesnt have the authority though
<DEKZEH> so
<DEKZEH> :p
<locopoke> i hereby sub in sugarhigh for c05ta
<DEKZEH> n_n
<sugarhigh> k yan go

*Edit* DAMN LOL we want this to get done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)