;Moon Light also know as DONNA GUFO

XyZero also know as PIRIPICCHIO

WE ARE NOT GHOSTERS, WE ARE SARABANDA!

#TANTODICAPPELLA
ezpz

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
You know tele, other people such as new breed, me, and various others are also locked from playing, but you dont see us complaining about it, because we all knew that it was a risk, that even though it might have been a bit bull shit considering some people got in lying to the tds, we all knew that the tds could reject us. Im sure you can find something better to do than mons, but if it rly is the end of the world for you, just try to survive until the next tour(hey, frontier is in a month in a half!), theres no need to offend people who are doing this for free and only trying to run the tour the best they can like that. Chill out buddy.

Last edited:

Ojama

Banned deucer.
You know tele, me, new breed , and a bunch of other people are also locked from playing, but you dont see us complaining about it, because we all knew that it was a risk, that even though it might have been a bit bull shit considering some people got in lying to the tds, we all knew that the tds could reject us. Im sure you can find something better to do than mons, but if it rly is the end of the world for you, just try to survive until the next tour(hey, frontier is in a month in a half!), theres no need to offend people who are doing this for free and only trying to run the tour the best they can like that. Chill out buddy.
Frontier is getting removed ='(

sorry for interrupting, you guys can resume your argument.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
That's because the green Frontier trophy is a joke. It's like a consolation trophy for those who can't win an actual trophy. No offense to anyone.

Let's say CBB's best Smogon bud somehow defeated all the brains fair and square. The last brain CBB's bud needs to defeat to win the green trophy happens to be CBB himself. We all know how the rest goes.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
It's the rarest trophy though so I'd say it's impossible to deny its value, no matter how bad the tournament itself is

obligatory analogy for the league players: think like, rusty blitzcrank or black alistar n_n
I updated my previous post. This is why I always thought Frontier was kinda gay. I'm not saying all the brains don't have integrity, but you know how it all works.

Let's say CBB's best Smogon bud somehow defeated all the brains fair and square. The last brain CBB's bud needs to defeat to win the green trophy happens to be CBB himself. We all know how the rest goes.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I didn't say CBB lacked integrity. He was just an easy target to pick on because he quit Pokemon forever and wouldn't be on here to fight back. Even if he's still active, he wouldn't be able to fight me anyway. But that's besides the point.

The players who make it far in the Frontier are typically bros or hos of most of the brains. Or they have some kinda pull on these forums. Things play out differently when family is involved. It's just human nature. It's not a conspiracy theory, and I'm not trying to discredit anyone. I'm sure one of them won it all fair and square.

Why the hell am I going off on this anyway. Hello this is WCOP.

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Dude. TD's gave you 2 options to Join an eligible team. You, just like SOME people, are lying about where you live OR are not eligible for the team you wanted to play for...So stop going off, when its YOUR fault for whats happening, take either option if not...
View attachment 44110
lol im like a million pages back or whatever but i've seen grown men fall in piles of their own vomit, ppl weeping over sports game losses, descents into drug addiction etc. throughout my glorious 23 years on earth however the quoted post has quickly ascended to the most embarassing thing i have ever viewed in my entire life.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Captain: Zebraiken
Co-Captain: theurbandear

ORAS 1: d0nut
ORAS 2: Improbable
ORAS 3: Living So Zambian
ORAS 4: Sam
ORAS 5: Zebraiken
BW: Finchinator
DPP: Laurel
ADV: e7e
GSC: Cased
RBY: Golden Gyarados

Substitutes: fatty / Hikari / jpw234 / moony / Mr.378
(dog): hollywood & atomicllamas & toshimelonhead & M2H​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)