The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel I should clarify that

1) I did make it known in a PM discussion with Crystal_ on Smogtours that I would not be able to play today, Saturday. I have had longstanding plans for today and am now out-of-town. I am positive that I brought it up, but I do not have logs or a screenshot to prove this.

and

2) I did not explicitly agree to play on Wednesday outside of what can be seen in the VM discussion, which Crystal_ initiated upon discovering that our mutual belief of when the deadline date is was erroneous. Up until that point our agreed-upon date of play had been Sunday at an unspecified time, and no further interaction happened after that VM.

I've had a tough couple of days since thursday and when I saw Tobes' VM I wasn't sure if i would be able to play or not or even at which time, so I didn't reply. Then I forgot about it yesterday and assumed he would be able to play today. Not replaying to his VM yesterday to tell him that I wouldn't be able to play is my fault. If at some point he told me that he wouldn't be able to play saturday then it's also my fault for not remembering. I've been available sunday-wednesday and the two times I contacted him he wasn't available to play; wan't to remark it's not his fault, since he just simply wasn't available to play and told me when he could. Tobes may disagree with me here but up to wednesday we were both not very commited to schedule a specific time given that we thought wed be able to play on sunday, then the deadline changed as far as i know and it's when i tried to contact him on wednesday in case he would be able to play that day because I knew id have more trouble to get it done thursday/friday, just not to the extent of what it turned out. I also assumed that he would be available on saturday, even though he might have told me at some point that we wouldn't be available which again if he did it's my fault for not remembering I guess.

Anyway if a neutral party agrees two subs could play the games if it's considered fair. what i've said in this post are my sincere thoughts on the issue. i understand that we both had trouble finding a workable time for both and that ultimately it was probably my fault not replying to his friday vm but to be honest i didn't know until the very end if i would be available or not and in the end i assumed hed just be available on saturday. been away with no computer for longer that i would've expected but i guess i could've told someone else to sub me and play against tobes, but in that event sub vs sub could've been the fairest way to solve it? don't really know the policy so that's what i'm calling on a neutral party if sub vs sub would be feasible at this point considering the unfortuntae even on friday.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
won vs Reymedy , I would first like to apologise about the wisp miss. I wanted to say thanks to Sabella for helping me with my preparation hahaha although i didnt end up using the team we build it was a lot of fun :) Also i wanted to say thanks to my gf haha for helping me with the nicknames although i ended up not using them because i forgot to copy paste the team from main to smogtours -__- Anyway, we are officially in the quarter finals apparently so LEGGO TEAM #GGREECEHYPE #18-12HYPE

SHOUTOUTS TO ASUK4 FOR THE TEAM

Last edited:

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Hate to do this, but gotta call activity. Havent seen lochie around these days (and tricking reported the same problem), and my teammates said they also didnt see him when I wasnt around. I'll be available pretty much the whole day though in case he shows up or someone gets subbed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)