The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Void vs Phil-Void has been playing very well as of late but seems to recycle these known fwg offense teams. I wouldn't be that surprised to see him stall this game as Phil overpreppes for offense. Furthermore it should be mentioned Phil is 0-2 in his last 2 stall match-ups, by Tama. All in all if Phil brings a solid team, which he dindn't do last round,as he just brought his Froslass team he had used vs Pana 2 wcop s prior, he should win.

Predicting east west finals...
It's a good team! And I wanted to use lass again to celebrate its freedom.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
It's a good team! And I wanted to use lass again to celebrate its freedom.
Hi, the wording in my initial post is very fucked... Sorry if I came off as harsh or an ass. The team is very solid which the reason have it in my builder. What I was trying to say was that I do no agree with the principle of bringing the same team in a non-preview gen to a team tour.(Especially in this case where you have one famous team w Fr With that said, I want to use this post to not only apologize to you but all of smogon(mainly tournaments) for my behavior over the past couple months. I talked way too much shit from the bench this WCOP and put myself into a deep hole in that regard. It is about time I put my ego aside and made a post like this to all the people I have been a complete dickead to. From this moment forward I vow to be a more righteous user.
Phil, lmk if u want me to edit my op and reword it to what I was trying to say but couldn't articulate.

Wow amazing, the pinnacle of competition. I can't even make a predictions all these teams are full of dope people! Shoutout to Malekith... wow... BKC. Ben gay your teams are so inspiring and make me think in different ways. Jsaok is a future legend and he is humbled and has been training quietly preparing to make his mark on the Pokemon world once again. Wanna say shoutout to the Pokemon youtube community, all of you guys are amazing pushing the culture forward. Shoutout to Blunder, pokeaim, Zamrock, Jamvad- I was watching one of your videos and you said something that I marked as profound. You said your friend might be afraid of success, rather than failure. I think that same fear strikes a lot of people and it's not easy to talk about! I just wanna say everyone is so gifted here. Some people not even known in community as of yet are even so smart and thats just amazing. You are a gift, you don't have to worry anaymore! Just live your life and do what you love to do and along the way help as many people as you can. Sometimes we gotta do things that we don't wanna do in order to reach that point of doing what you love to do, keep that in mind as well. Also make sure your friends always support you for making positive decisions and if they don't, they aren't your friends! -Jsaok

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
If you really wanna help the little kids on here, you need to convince them to give up this mindless game and to focus more time on their studying to ensure a better future or to go find a girlfriend. You don't wanna end up flipping cheeseburgers at McDonald's or still remain a virgin in your 20s (and still don't have an individual trophy to justify the "success" you've experienced on here).

I wish there were someone as wise as I am back in 2009 to tell me this. It's too late for me now. Can't stop playing this no-skill game no matter how ever many attempts I've tried to quit.

If you really wanna help the little kids on here, you need to convince them to give up this mindless game and to focus more time on their studying to ensure a better future or to go find a girlfriend. You don't wanna end up flipping cheeseburgers at McDonald's or still remain a virgin in your 20s (and still don't have an individual trophy to justify the "success" you've experienced on here).

I wish there were someone as wise as I am back in 2009 to tell me this. It's too late for me now. Can't stop playing this no-skill game no matter how ever many attempts I've tried to quit.
i resspect u whitequeen bc you like me have a unique literary voice, but i disagree with you here. The point isnt on status or having sexual relations, because those are irrelevant if you aren't happy. Most people who have a lot of money are extremely boring and sad, and sex is overrated and should only be done if two people are ready to except. I think you are.. inspring. Even if some people may not like your posts, I think you always say amazing and thought provoking things. Your mere presence on this sight has probably changed a lot of peoples perceptions over time. Even if you work at McDonnalds, I know you're going to do great things. Your Pokemon playing skill attests to that confidence I know you have, you one of the only members to have a trophy. It tells me that "The BasedGod" watches over you. At it's core Pokemon is deeper than just a game based on luck, there are ways to minimize luck as well and that's why some players are most consistent. Pokemon is merely an extension of your true self Whitequeen, a gift, and I hope you continue to play -Jsaok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)