Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Cup by the Numbers:

Countless hours spent on irc
782 test battles
86 days
52 teams made
5-0 record
4 teams used
1 girl who left me because i didn't pay her enough attention
0 trophies

And yet totally worth my summer. This is the most fun I've had playing mons in a long time. I'm happy that I was able to come back for one last wild ride and end on a good note. We might not had won but I'm still very proud of everyone on the team and the role they played. And at least I was able to get some personal vengeance. I really enjoyed Captaining the team and even though we sadly weren't able to bring home the trophy, I/we still accomplished a lot of goals, swinging the whole wcop. Thanks again to everyone on the team and the supporters, i would be nothing without you guys, you're all bosses!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
For a nicer post I gotta say good job guys.

It's actually been great to see how far guys like DPF, Heist and GS have come since last year. I am probably a bit late, but I've been a little bit blown away by it tbh.

Also seeing EW and Pana proving once again just how damn good they are at pokemon, no matter the gen.

I have seen a hell of a lot of battlers over the 10+ years I have been playing pokemon online, and I have definitely never seen anyone as relentlessly accurate in their decision making as you earthworm. It's a talent, be aware of it.

You know better than anyone that it wasnt your year MS, but, I think you are every bit as good at BW as you ever were at dp, or at least you will be when you find your rhythm again. And I dont mean that as a back handed insult, cause you do rule at dp.

Chaser and Nagai, our super subs. I think we missed a bit of your energy this year nagai, you'll have to take a vacation for next years wc or something, but it was good when you could be around. And chaser, well, whether you were insanely bold or just unconcerned, I gotta admit it worked.

Zerowing, I think you need to back yourself more. I think you're better than you think.

BK, you're pretty invaluable. Glad you stayed with us!

Sheeps, Frizy, Vaz, ginganinja, thanks for the work you guys put in to always be there whenever we wanted practice games. Shame you didnt get to play sheeps, but having this core of players to work with is a huge help for the team.

And the rest of our supporters, especially:
Fatecrashers, alive, KotW, billymills, Jumpluff, Thorns, am, Puggy, mop, smurfy, Crux, SgtWoodsy, Hugendugen, Royal Flush, Sogeking, Soto, folgorio, Katya, hanke, alex, whistle, kaonihiokala, Nitroo and Brammi.

Sorry to anyone I missed! You guys have been great!

[edit] - Oh! Antiques Roadshow, Massiah, hibachi and Jr! Our lost comrades.

Thanks for the mention, Hip! My beef with Earthworm doesn't mean I was rooting against you :O

And acknowledgement of AR and jr (I don't know the other two :x), especially AR since jr is still around -- come back ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)