The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won in a tight game. great game man.

good games france, all of them were done to the wire except a game which we should just forget about...
see you next wc and im sure you will go just as far or maybe further

Yes, I lost 1-0 in a very intense game

Sorry team but we can be proud about what we did. Nobody expected us in semies and we lost to the two-time defending champion.

Oceania has a great team and now I hope they will win, good luck for the finals

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I hope Panamaxis won't be a dick and will play his fight with his main team. He refused to play every day since friday, i don't fucking care if the battle doesn't matter anymore, i'd like to play a good game... I don't care if he wants to disallow specs and to play with alts on an empty server but please panam, i'd like you to play the team you'd use

Btw, the score doesn't mean anything. All the battles were very close and we've not to be ashamed to lose against such a good team. Congratz Oceania and gl for in the final.
I'd like to thank all my teamates too for this wonderful WC, the world knows now that France isn't only a haxxor's nation, but a good team, and we'll win the next World cup.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he calling you out son!

also good job DACOPBOSS.

/me late orgy

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
To my Frenchies, I had a great time with you all. I am very proud of everyone. This is the first time France made Semi-Final, so I am glad we did that much. That was better than my goal this year. I don't think many expected it, and being the capitain of such a team was really fun. Maybe next year we can strive to get a bit further since it'll be Country only :)

GL everyone for the final

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I just thought I would take this opportunity to say I am likely to need more than 10 days to complete my match in the final. 14 would be minimum, depending on my opponent.

It is the first time I played for a World cup. I really enjoyed it. It is really a different tournament from the others. Pressure,feelings, sharing many things with our team... That was great.

Thanks Oceania for those beautifull match ( as Heist said we will forget one XD but this one makes me know that The_Chaser is a pretty cool/good man :) )

And Go10, that was very funny to see you as a captain, you did it very well :)

I thought I was gonna stoping Pokémon after the World cup but I'm not so sure because of the new ST :) So Thanks Smogon too for organising suchs a tournament Like ST and World cup.

Lol I'm writing to much, I have to stop cya !

GL for the following Oceania.

Alright Canada, we whoop US's ass at hockey all the time, now lets do it here too ;)

Grats on Oceania on going to the finals;)

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big props to France for getting so far this year. You've done yourselves proud!

And to the Oceania crew, you've done me proud once again too. We're off to our third consecutive finals, not too shabby at all! Well done gents. :)

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
The Aussies and co with their odd accents that go up in pitch at the end of sentences or the fatties with their incorrect pronunciation of SO many words it's unbelievable.... Hmm, not really a tough decision;

GOceania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)