The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
really? because i played in a hidden channel with asia and metro watching for the most part actually

If everyone was watching then why didn't they save a spectator replay? :x
idk, i can't remember to save my own logs, how could i remember to save another person's ?_?

i couldn't watch the whole game so I was expecting him to post the log and stuff, but if ToF doesn't want, so be it

yeah i was in a nice position at the beginning of the match but after that 1 turn sleep i didn't really have much hope. i think we both played an excellent game through and through though. grats brazil

sorry for not being able to clutch it out team, you guys all definitely deserve to be in r2, and we probably would be if not for our incredibly unlucky start to r1. from starting off 2-9 to finishing 12-12, it's been a crazy ride. it was a pleasure to play with you all this year, and as much flack as wcop gets, i don't think i've enjoyed a team tournament as much as this wcop

special shout outs to krack and franky for returning from hiatuses to contribute to the cause, you two are awesome. big ups to duh555, my oldest pal on the team, for an unreal 3-0 campaign and for being a boss and playing despite being reluctant to play pokes again. while i'm at it may as well thank bosses iris jackie willy toasty pkg rockstar GOUKER texas, and of course, honourary cdns ginku and bloo

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Thank you all for completing your matches!

Round 2 will be up tomorrow. I have to make sure Iconic and I are on the same page with tiebreak seedings when he gets back on. The seedings for West / Asia / Brazil will be announced then.

Asia and Brazil also need to send in their rosters as soon as possible. If it's not sent in by the time I announce the seedings, I will use your round 1 line-up as your round 2 line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)