NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya ngl Moody is making pretty good arguments to lynch him lol

Hawkie did channel mostly on acid / shrewz though I think Asek could also be a recruit in that scenario.

Imo we lynch Moody then let Vamp Hunter hit Asek

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay so, my shortlist for recruit: acidphoenix // Moody > Asek

Before Earlio was recruited, Hawkie had really weird and unnecessary tunnels on him the day before.

Just a general sensing that acidp and Moody were kinda tunneled similarly by Hawkie. Of course Hawkie might have changed his fashion of how he wants to hide his recruit or something, and I personally feel like he goes for those very slight SRs to recruit rather than a straight out super likely SR (me and TBZ). Perhaps he might have thought that such a recruit would be safer from getting lynched. There seems to be some slight pressure from Hawkie against acidp/Moody before the recruit cycle, but then again Hawkie pulled some disappearance etc. He tunneled less for that day imo, so it seems pretty vague if we're basing off of it.

Asek is just there as one of those light SRs that never really had anything discriminating against him.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What i'm implying when I say that hawkie appeared to settle for acid/sandshrewz as lynches is that it looks good for both of those lol
Also why do Hawkie's posts make you put acid on your shortlist ?? What the fuck man
If my post doesn't explain it well enough, then UncleSam knows the reasoning behind it. Have it as you will. I'm sure we're pretty much on the same page here.

Ya ngl Moody is making pretty good arguments to lynch him lol

Hawkie did channel mostly on acid / shrewz though I think Asek could also be a recruit in that scenario.

Imo we lynch Moody then let Vamp Hunter hit Asek
I'm in agreement here with Moody lynch, but I'd like acidp to come here and defend himself too. Vote acidphoenix

Have a chance at clearing yourself ya? I'll be on DL this time.

Also UncleSam how the heck did I not get lynched roflol. Thanks for making me a huge SR and basically made me not a convert target tbh lol. Came in handy.

sandshrewz

POTATO
And if you want to WD claim, go for an all in.

But even if you do, I'm not buying it. Specifically because you got an activity warning. I personally don't think people with roles would get struck with that, either by host or by personal play wise.

sandshrewz

POTATO
I would think that someone with a role wouldn't be horribly inactive in a game, or the host might not give a public activity warning to them as someone with a role might just want to play it super safe and reduce activity to avoid being incriminated.

sandshrewz

POTATO
Also, er, time for typical sandz posting about the game again. FWIW, I think the VH should be targeting different targets all if not almost all nights, and hit based on likelihood of vamps. Whereas WD should stick to targeting the same player every cycle because this ensures one clean player for as long as WD is alive/unconverted which is beneficial to town and to the WD themselves if they were to get converted cos they'd know a sure clean target to not waste a convert.

In this case, let's hope WD got the idea and targeted US every cycle hahaha. Probably too late to be saying this, but yea if WD hasn't been doing that already, I think that'd be good in case we don't end this soon. It benefits WD in every way, no reason not to, imo. Unless I'm missing something.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Moody if you're the WD then claim all of your targets every night thanks

None of this beat around the bush bullshit

Of course even if he is the WD then he could still be the recruit but it'll clean someone else so

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As point of clarification, any player in any role would be given activity warnings and subbed, if appropriate. Do not assume any player's identity as a consequence of any host action, as host actions are not alignment indicative.

UncleSam

Leading this village
O nvm he is claiming that Hawkie was his target N2 which I guess makes sense from a recruited Vamp perspective because he doesn't have to clean anyone but also is sort of ok from the perspective of an actual WD targeting / not claiming at start of day since he has no one to clean

sandshrewz

POTATO
re: texas, okie

but the first point still stands for me. I don't buy that anyone with a role would be that inactive itg. I could be wrong, but I don't think the chances are high.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I don't think we can rule out anyone as the recruit, hawkie was tunneling on earlio as scum and then recruited him, he could have done the same thing with his n2 recruit, seeing how much towncred he was getting. Additionally, we know Hawkie was willing to pick a weird choice of recruit, since he recruited Earlio, so he might have gone for someone like Paperblade, who was getting townread by a lot of people even as Walrein, when I'm still not sure why.

Also I don't get why moody brings up the Earlio lynch as to why he isn't the recruit, because the whole theory that we've been operating under is that someone instrumental in the Earlio lynch was probably recruited, precisely because of the towncred they get for lynching Earlio.

I don't get why Paperblade and Haruno haven't seemed to have posted much this cycle, but I can't really blame them because I haven't done too much either. Still would like to see something.

sandshrewz

POTATO
Asek, Thunder~BALLZ tagging the rest for opinions.

Would like to hear what everyone has to say right now, if we can end this ez or we gotta drag it out. Give a hand and we can end this here and now B) By that I don't mean just voting. Would prefer if your own thoughts are shown as well. Thanks

UncleSam

Leading this village
I mean sandshrewz if he is lying about being WD this is super easy: someone counterclaims him

If he is not lying (highly probable) it doesn't mean he is clean, just means that we currently lack a WD, which is worth knowing at the very least.

Imo sandshrewz is clean, zorbees I now think is clean. I don't think Hawkie recruits either of them, even if he goes for an unorthodox recruit.

On further reflection I recall that Hawkie mentioned T~B and he had a good relationship and Hawkie was townreading him / not commenting on the T~B wagon, so imo we should pressure him a lot more than he presently is

Unvote
Lynch Thunder~BALLZ

I don't want Moody to disappear however, and if you are hard claiming WD then list your targets Moody or I stg I will lynch you for real

UncleSam (for some reason I had Sanshrewz here lol) did you even see my posts from like 1 page back, because I literally acknowledged that and explained why I TR Hawkie.

I also don't like your sudden post length and activity spike, it seems like you're just trying to get town cred for "hunting" the recruit

Last edited:
Also can we shift off moody please power roles dying is the worst thing that could happen at this point

Vote Haruno (don't have any particular reasoning for this, let's just shift off moody plz)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Also can we shift off moody please power roles dying is the worst thing that could happen at this point
while i definitely agree with the sentiment, at some point (maybe even now), moody could be recruited, and if we never attempt to lynch him, we could be giving the vampires a free pass. I don't think now is the time to lynch moody though, unless he does something really scummy in the next several hours

unvote
vote acidphoenix

next most likely recruit if it's not moody. I think it is telling that Hawkie went after Earlio a lot and then recruited him, and then he went after acidphoenix a lot yesterday. But who knows what Hawkie was actually doing.

I definitely think that Moody is a big recruit target for tonight if he doesn't get lynched today. But of course the vampire could play mind games and not recruit him only for us to not lynch him. Tbh I don't know what's safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)