things you think everyone should do or at least try before they die

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
scuba diving. i love scuba diving

various creative pursuits, not everyone has to try every single one but you should try to find a way to express your creativity. thats a pretty gay thought but STFU i think it anyway.

post your own

Bungee jumping is a cool experience. Waiting for the wire that holds you up to straighten is one of the scariest things I’ve ever done. It’s definitely something I would do again and recommend to other people.

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Skydiving. I should try it myself at some point imo. I bet the amount of adrenaline people feel during that fall goes beyond words.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Learn a different language

Watch as many of the top 100 movies of all time as you can (http://www.imdb.com/list/ls055592025/)

Write something, a book or short story or anything you want to write

Learn an instrument, seriously do it

Blind Date (might be an odd one but trust me it's a huge learning experience and helps you learn a lot about your romantic/sexual side)

Visit another country/continent

Scuba Dive

Sky Dive

Hike one of the Highest Mountain tops you can, enjoy the view for a few hours too

Go to some punk shows, DIY music scenes tend to have some of the best people within them and you'll hear music you'd otherwise never knew existed

Dab on all your haters, you won't regret this one

Conquer all your fears one at a time, you can do it I believe in you

Own a Dog, cats aren't the same it has to be a dog.

Apologize to everyone you've done wrong too, no matter how big or small and no matter if they care or not (Watch My Name is Earl, you'll get the idea)

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Make yourself something you use / wear yourself bc it feels good when someone asks about it and you’re like “yeah actually I made it myself”

Cerberax

Dancing through life
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Similar idea to learning another language - visit another country, preferably multiple, on different continents if you can. I have yet to do this myself but I feel like it would be a really good experience to get a feel for what life is like in places far away from where you grew up.

go and do speleology with some friends, and when you are deep enough in the cave, turn the light off and listen to true silence

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Skydiving
Visit every continent
Live in another country (and I mean actually live, not visit as a backpacker or something).
Pick up Italian again but actually become fluent
Perform at a club and perform at a music festival in a different country
Write and finish a song
Enter a powerlifting competition
Enter a fitness model/physique modelling/bodybuilding competition
Learn an instrument properly

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Skydiving
Visit every continent
Live in another country (and I mean actually live, not visit as a backpacker or something).
Pick up Italian again but actually become fluent
Perform at a club and perform at a music festival in a different country
Write and finish a song
Enter a powerlifting competition
Enter a fitness model/physique modelling/bodybuilding competition
Learn an instrument properly
Things everyone should do not your personal goals mate ;)

Without adding to anyone else's lists,

drink from 4am til 4pm, do something completely embarrassing in front of heaps of strangers for no reason, get a tattoo, see the aurora (either one), visit a pole (either one), wear pokemon apparel to a serious event.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Things everyone should do not your personal goals mate ;)

Without adding to anyone else's lists,

drink from 4am til 4pm, do something completely embarrassing in front of heaps of strangers for no reason, get a tattoo, see the aurora (either one), visit a pole (either one), wear pokemon apparel to a serious event.
Did not read the op properly clearly ha. My top three and last one are things everyone should do imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)