Thomaz's New Thread (TNT) Updatin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the balls below, and a Lucario and Greninja bred over the past couple of days. I'm hopefully getting a Landorus in a trade from today, but if you'd like any of the below there are plenty of other of your pokes I would like, let me know and I can pick another out!

Sharpedo - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Speed Boost - 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Waterfall/Crunch/Psychic Fangs/Protect - Lure Ball
Garchomp - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly - Rough Skin - 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe - Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Poison Jab/Protect - Beast Ball
Arcanine - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Intimidate - 228 HP / 156 Def / 36 SpA / 20 SpD / 68 Spe - Helping Hand/Burn Up/Toxic/Protect - Poke Ball
Kangaskhan - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Scrappy - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Return - Ultra Ball
Dragonite - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Multiscale - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe - Outrage/Earthquake/Dragon Dance/Roost - Luxury Ball
Pelipper - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Drizzle - 140 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 4 SpD / 228 Spe - Scaled/Hurricace/Tailwind/Protect - Poke Ball
Raichu - Alola - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Surge Surfer - 188 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe - Fake Out/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Grass Knot - Poke Ball
Blastoise - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Torrent - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam - Poke Ball
Lucario - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Steadfast - 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Aura Sphere / Flash Cannon / Nasty Plot / Protect - Beast Ball
Greninja - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean - 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe - Ice Beam / Grass Knot / Dark Pulse / Protect - Poke Ball
Hey, still interested in your Landorus if you like any of the above?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Thomaz! I'm very interested in your Victini.
494 – ビクティニ

OT: トウホク ID: 11252
Adamant / Hasty / Jolly / Naive – Victory Star
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
V-create
| Blue Flare | Bolt Strike | Glaciate
Injected Japanese Black 2 Tohoku Victini RNG abuse on emulator.
I don't have an active trade thread at the moment, however there are some stuff on my old trade thread that are still up for trade. With Pokemon like my Mew, Shiny HA Mewtwo and Shiny Xerneas being particular examples of what may interest you.

Play! Shiny Mewtwo
Nature: Timid
Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 27/5/31/31/29/31
SR Count: 2804
OT: Play! 2016 | TID: 07266

20th Anniversary Mew
Nature: Mild
Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
SR Count: 621
OT: GF | TID: 02016

Descartes shiny Xerneas
Nature: Timid
Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/11/31/31/30/31
SR count: 706
OT: Descartes | TID: 05026​

Please let me know if any of this interest you!

Hey guys, I have to make an apology to you. These past weeks have been very stressful, very busy. I'm about to move to a new appartment and so much had/has to be done. Work also continues plus there's a possiblity I might find something else for which I need to study in the evening too. All in all, I just haven't had the time to even play Pokemon. :/

However, once I'm in my new appartment and I've finished packing and whatnot, I'll make sure to divert my attention to dem 'monz again. I will be back, just not now lol.

i think you have the best thread on smogon sir.

do you plan on adding your gen 1 stuff soon?
Why thank you. :))

And well, not neccesarily soon, but I will eventually. I have the birds and Mewtwo RNG'd to be shiny already so now it's just sending them over en masse until I get 5 IVs (yes, I know I can Bottle Cap them but it's just not in my nature...).

I will get back to you all soon!

Hi, I am not sure how much time you have free but I am interested in your safari ball dratini. My thread only consists of BR shinies or Lv1 comp shinies so would you be willing to do 2:1 or something (in the case that you like anything)?

I would like to know if the ralts in a moonball is avaliable in 6th gen. If so I would be happy to trade for it. I will offer a jolly beast ball gible with rough skin

Hey Thomaz,

Your thread is looking great. Keep up the good work. ;)

I had my eye on those three Magearna for a while. May I ask if you can CMT for all three of them? (If you please)

(Since I don't have one and I missed my opportunity to get it from the event last year)

I don't know how it works here, but there are alot of mons I would love to have here lmao. I'd like to prioritize the follow me variants and legendaries from XD if possible. I don't know what I can offer you though. I'll try my best

this might be a stretch but are you still active? I'm really interested in your shiny Vivillon (continental pattern). I got a shiny Polar of my own (on Net Ball). LMK if you are looking for something else

this might be a stretch but are you still active? I'm really interested in your shiny Vivillon (continental pattern). I got a shiny Polar of my own (on Net Ball). LMK if you are looking for something else
Slightly? I've just been really busy with life, new job, wedding plans, too many games to count, etc.

I am slowly getting back into it, I just need to do a new update again (once I have enough new stuff) and actually find the time lol.

As for the Continental pattern...I might actually already have a shiny Net Ball Polar one (not sure), but I don't mind trading it at all. Let us share the Vivi love! In terms of Vivi's, I'm pretty sure I'm only missing two things, which is Master Ball Elegant Vivi and an actual decent Poké Ball one, but I'm sure those are very rare. I would totally hunt for an Elegant one if I had a Japanese 3DS though.

Edit: also, kinda funny, but I never realised I didn't put my Mews in my thread eventhough my signature says otherwise haha.

I have lot's of pokemon in Special balls I could trade U.
Beastball:
Whishiwashi
Scyther with HA
Salamence with Ha
Eevee with HA
Blastoise with HA
SWampert with HA
Sharpedo with HA
Aegislash with HA
Golisopod with Ha

If U are interested please respond. I have lot's pf pokemon in special Balls but it would take a lot of time to list them all and I do not want to waste time for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)