Tier Shift Viability Ranking V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldnt politoed and a bunch of other stuff be dropped now that swift swim is banned?
oh and bump because this flat out died.
We were cooking up an update and it kinda fell flat, plus I can't edit the thread until I have a computer. Once I get my laptop in the next few weeks I'll probably bump the shit out of this thread

Some questions because I haven't played in months and the meta has really changed.

• Mega Latias: why is it so high? I actually love it, but it has recently taken a hit in the OU viability rankings, and it doesn't get any boosts.
  • How good is mega gyarados in this meta? It's not on the viability rankings, though gyarados was decently high.
  • How good is sand offense in this meta? It usually tends to fare pretty well against sun, so it seems like it could be pretty good, but I don't see anything about it.
Also, if anyone wants to battle, just let me know. I'd love to.

Last edited:
Peef Rimgar and Eevee General have given me permission to reboot the Tier Shift Viability rankings. After some discussion with the other members of the viability council, we have decided to start the new thread from scratch. I will post it as soon as we have a list for S and A rank completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)