Tournament Statistics Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We have a bunch of statistics and replay threads scattered around the Tournaments forum and it can be hard to find them sometimes. This thread will serve as a way to have all of our available statistics available in one place for easy access.

Smogon Tour -

Smogon Frontier -

Smogon Grand Slam -

Official Ladder Tournament -

The Smogon Classic -

Official Smogon Doubles Tournament -

Smogon Premier League -

World Cup of Pokemon -

Smogon Champions League | Smogon Snake Draft -

Ribbon Circuits (Finals Threads) -

Other -

Last edited by a moderator:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We also have a bunch of standings / points spreadsheets for most official tournaments that are hard to find if you don't know where to look, so I decided to compile all that I could find to the best of my ability. Thanks to the lovely McMeghan for helping me grab a few!

Smogon Tour -

Smogon Frontier -

Smogon Grand Slam -

The Smogon Classic -

Smogon Premier League -

World Cup of Pokemon -

Smogon Snake Draft | Smogon Champions League -

Smogon Championship -

Ribbon Circuits -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)