Trade Thread G [Update: Shiny HP Ice Oricorio & Togedemaru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am very interested in your shiny Araquanid, HP Fire Nihilego and Jolly Kartana. I can offer the following:

- Brave Tapu Bulu in Dusk Ball with 1 Spd IV (caught by me, not hyper trained yet)
- Timid Nihilego with HP Ice (hyper trained, caught by me)
- Relaxed Celesteela (hyper trained)
- Modest Tapu Lele (can be hyper trained since it is lv. 100, caught by me)

Hopefully you find something interested :)

Last edited:
Hello i am interested in your shiny Toxapex and Pallosand.
I can offer Adamant Heavy ball Dhelmise/heavy ball Drampa-Tortunator/ Dive ball Bold hydration Wingull/ Timid beast ball Bagon/ Beast ball and love ball Litwick and many more

Updated with:

Also, I'll be participating and donating some prizes for the "Alola! The Pokebank UU Tournament"

Hey I am very interested in your shiny Araquanid, HP Fire Nihilego and Jolly Kartana.
I can do it for Tapu Bulu, Nihilego and Celesteela :)

I'm interested in Tapu Koko. I have Adamant Tapu Bulu (as caught) and HA Abra among other things
Already got abras and bulus. what are the other things?

Hello i am interested in your shiny Toxapex and Pallosand.
I'd also like to know what other things you have :)

Hot damn, that shiny Primarina is nice! CMT for it. I'd prefer an untouched Popplio if possible but if not, that's fine.

Hot damn, that shiny Primarina is nice! CMT for it. I'd prefer an untouched Popplio if possible but if not, that's fine.
Yeah, I've got it untrained as well. I'm interested in one of this:

#296 -- Makuhita
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch
31/31/31/x/31/x x5

Hey Geren, I'm interested in the shiny Primarina. Anything in my thread that might interest you? I added some new things.

You have magic guard abra though? I can also offer dd 5iv bagon, a battle ready sd aegislash, impish 5iv scyther, HA slowpoke, snow warning ninetales w egg moves
Yeah, got them waiting for pokebank in my OR. Already got most of the stuff you mentioned, sorry.

Anything I can offer for Shiny Primarina?
Think we can make a cross-gen trade? I'm interested in the shiny hasty greninja, and I'm a bit tired of waiting for bank lol

Hey Geren, I'm interested in the shiny Primarina. Anything in my thread that might interest you? I added some new things.
Also interested in a cross-gen trade? since I'd like to trade for your shiny Honedge.

Also interested in a cross-gen trade? since I'd like to trade for your shiny Honedge.
Yeah, I don't mind. You okay with the nickname, though? I have no way of changing it since I've lost contact with the OT for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)