Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating a new spread, works on "gender locked" pokemon only.
Finally obtained what I needed, a low even attack IV for hidden power.
TSV: 0256 x / 8 / x / x / x / x HA available

OT: Bluemew ID: 55746
Hatch location: Petalburg City
Ivs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
Ability: Natural Cure; Nature: Bold
Moves: Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter, Metronome

Are any of your shiny pokemon available in non-shiny, for breedables?
I'm interested in a few. ^^
you can use the shiny females I have for breeding. I'm mainly interested on 4EM pokemon, don't care about ivs, nature, etc.
oh and all trades are 1:1, breedable 4 breedable

Updating a new spread, works on "gender locked" pokemon only.
Finally obtained what I needed, a low even attack IV for hidden power.
TSV: 0256 x / 8 / x / x / x / x HA available

OT: Bluemew ID: 55746
Hatch location: Petalburg City
Ivs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
Ability: Natural Cure; Nature: Bold
Moves: Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter, Metronome
Just so you know (you might already know lol), if it works on "gender locked" Pokemon, it will also work on genderless. They share the same IV inheritence. Though, depending on what you breed, the "father" and "mother" will obviously be different. =)

Hey, is there any chance I could borrow your dream ball Chatot and Gastly so I could breed female spitbacks for myself?

In return, if you name two Pokemon that you need egg moves for, I could do that for you.

Just so you know (you might already know lol), if it works on "gender locked" Pokemon, it will also work on genderless. They share the same IV inheritence. Though, depending on what you breed, the "father" and "mother" will obviously be different. =)
Yep, that's why I mentioned the Hidden power thing, I'm breeding a magnemite right now : P
Somehow the very first spread I got works for all pokemon, I can't explain that. I guess that sav file is pretty lucky since it got a second shiny match.

Usernamesarestupid : what 4 EM pokemon you have available atm?

Yep, that's why I mentioned the Hidden power thing, I'm breeding a magnemite right now : P
Somehow the very first spread I got works for all pokemon, I can't explain that. I guess that sav file is pretty lucky since it got a second shiny match.
Ah, ok. :P Yeah, that happens sometimes. I have a couple of spreads that are identical for genderless and regular genders. And then, the next ones are completely different. I really do need to work on generating more files since trying to find a match on your own game is way more time consuming haha.

Edit: I do have a 6iv match on Smogon with someone for genderless spreads, but the set IV is sadly 31 Speed so no HP Fire Maggy's for me. =(

Ah, ok. :P Yeah, that happens sometimes. I have a couple of spreads that are identical for genderless and regular genders. And then, the next ones are completely different. I really do need to work on generating more files since trying to find a match on your own game is way more time consuming haha.

Edit: I do have a 6iv match on Smogon with someone for genderless spreads, but the set IV is sadly 31 Speed so no HP Fire Maggy's for me. =(
Or relaxed bronzong.
Anyway I won't be looking for more (such as 0 attack one). I will pretty much use what I have now.
Looking at the game's intro over and over again is pretty annoying.

Or relaxed bronzong.
Anyway I won't be looking for more (such as 0 attack one). I will pretty much use what I have now.
Looking at the game's intro over and over again is pretty annoying.
How many files did you end up creating? Because I can imagine lol. I only have like 10 files (and no match so far).

[USER=279671 said:
Usernamesarestupid[/USER] : breed me the following, don't care about IVs, gender etc since I already have the ball I want for them.
Spinarak - Toxic Spikes, Megahorn, Night Slash, Rage Powder
ledyba - Encore, Psybeam, dizzy punch, Bide
Sounds good. ill get back to you in a few days

you can use the shiny females I have for breeding. I'm mainly interested on 4EM pokemon, don't care about ivs, nature, etc.
oh and all trades are 1:1, breedable 4 breedable
I am interested in your panpour, pansage and pansir, for breeding.
CMT for them, if you aren't looking for shiny pokemon in return. ^^

Last edited:
Sylveon Girl : I only have those available as male atm, not sure if you'd be interested on them.
It's no problem; I already have their HA ball females so if they are male, that is fine. ^^
Please let me know if you are interested in anything in my shop, although winter deerling and taillow are unavailable at the moment and dratini's two other egg moves are still being bred on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)