Tyranitar Cup - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
co-hosting with soviet and dk

This tournament will be a team tournament where each team is comprised of three players; the format will be ADV OU, DPP OU, and BW OU, which happens to be the same as the format of seasons 11-16 of Smogon Tour. Moreover, teams will need 1 player for each of ADV OU, DPP OU, and BW OU. Ideally, we get at least 32 teams and every team will be put into an unseeded bracket that the entire tournament will run through from round 1 until the finals.

• To sign up as a player ("free agent") for this tournament, you can simply say “in” and the tiers you wish to play in this tournament (out of ADV OU, DPP OU, and BW OU). If you are having trouble finding a team, my advice would be to PM a captain who doesn’t have his lineup fully set to see if he has space. However, there is a chance that some who sign-up individually will not end up on a team.
  • To sign up as a captain for this tournament, simply say “in as a captain” if you don’t have your team already formed or, if you do, list your team members in a post, tagging them. Finally, make sure that each member of the team confirms via posting in this thread afterwards if possible. The goal is to get 32 teams playing in this tournament, so we want at least that many captains.
  • It is possible that spots will fill up very quickly and there were free agent teams made. I expect it to be the same this year so if you want to play be proactive and get on a team or make your own.
  • The first 32 teams to give me their full roster in a post will get in.
  • You may not sign up for this tournament if you have the “I COULD BE BANNED” label or of course, if you are tournament banned.
  • Make sure to be active and ready to get your games done if you intend to join as teams only consist of three players and every match does count equally, including those that are decided via activity!
  • If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me, soviet, or dk.

An example sign-up would be (we are not actually participating, just using for example):
Team Name: Hootie Killed QC
ADV OU: soviet
DPP OU: dk
BW OU: Finchinator

Sign-ups will be up for no longer than a week, but they might end sooner if we reach 32 teams beforehand and believe there is no chance of hitting 48 or 64.

Hi, I'm so new but I have a real passion for pokemon. If you are nice enough to put me in your team it could make me very happy!
Hi, I'm so new but I have a real passion for pokemon. If you are nice enough to put me in your team it could make me very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)