Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea don't make that insinuation.

It's not my job to babysit your inability to schedule a time. Man up and offer times that both players in question can meet. I've seen dozens of busy players with off timezones schedule without a problem. In the future, try scheduling at the start of the week rather than waiting till the end.

Glory be to our immanent activity win.
What about the fact that Problems did not even contact his opponent himself before Anikrahman wrote on his wall? Or the fact that you failed to substitute someone else in despite the fact that Problems specifically asked you to? And if he didn't, then it's his fault.

won in the battle of the 4-0s, ggs poek

been a great upl/spl season s/o to magsy, acacia, hugoat, stag, nayrz, mm2, dice, pearl/rozes and wolfpack, level 56 and helix fossils for the great season, and everyone else who's shown support :))

e: also s/o to fireburn for hosting this lit tour and s/o to young blood based god og chop barrington IV for being a cuck

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What about the fact that Problems did not even contact his opponent himself before Anikrahman wrote on his wall? Or the fact that you failed to substitute someone else in despite the fact that Problems specifically asked you to? And if he didn't, then it's his fault.
I agree that Problems is also at fault for the match not getting done.

The fact is neither player has a reasonable case for activity, yet an activity post was made and it was suggested that I was negligent in my duties as a manager, which is not true. Problems never asked me to be subbed out, but he did communicate that his opponent only offered times that did not work.

It is not my responsibility to sub simply because your player didn't give reasonable times. Nor did I expect you to provide a sub simply because Problems couldn't agree to cede times.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I agree that Problems is also at fault for the match not getting done.

The fact is neither player has a reasonable case for activity, yet an activity post was made and it was suggested that I was negligent in my duties as a manager, which is not true. Problems never asked me to be subbed out, but he did communicate that his opponent only offered times that did not work.

It is not my responsibility to sub simply because your player didn't give reasonable times. Nor did I expect you to provide a sub simply because Problems couldn't agree to cede times.
If problems can't make a certain time, he should either ask to be subbed out or try to work something out with anik. Staying put and quiet while the week ends isn't really a valid course of action, especially since you're asking for a dead game or a double sub or w/e

mags

Banned deucer.
drizzlers suk. promised id do some shoutouts so here they are
The Trap God uve been killin the tour scene for awhile now. idk how tho u suck but ur my brother i luv u.
Nayrz thx for buyin me and havin faith.
Hack i might drive u insane while i play but at least I did ok. Thanks for testin and just overall being the best teammate.
@stagnigas sooooo many of u guys helped me test and build. some of u picked up adv ubers out of the blue just so you could help me. <3
chop yo fam ur namechange sucks. EVeryone also hates ur ass and i agree with them. U really the tru mvp tho we played like 1000 adv matches together and u didnt even kno adv at the beginning!
Fireburn thx for hostin boi
hyw I owe you for teaching me so much about adv/dpp/bw2. ur a tru g
s/o to all the homies who believed in me. I always knew I was decent at old gens but I never really tested myself. I'm proud of dis run and I'm happy its over cause i need a break.
edit benbe ur a fucking savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)