SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Empoleon always had defog dude.

And Gunk Shot Ash-Gren is bleh
On Showdown, it doesn't matter that it was previously 4th generation only, but when I'm on cartridge and don't have gen 4 available, getting Defog on Empoleon is a godsend, as I want Defog+Defiant.

Protean Greninja outclasses Ash-Greninja either way, so I don't care. I guess it boosts its physical coverage, but with that Water Shuriken boost, why would you run it physical at all, like ever?
BB Greninja beats Tapu Koko, and Tapu Koko beats Protean Greninja unless you Gunk Shot on the switch. I like to be able to OHKO Fairy types that otherwise would wall BB Greninja. Without Gunk Shot, nothing is getting done to Azumarill or Tapu Fini.

Last edited:
Is there a comprehensive list of moveset changes (level up learnset, TM, tutor, releaarner, egg moves, etc.) for every evolved pokemon in USUM?
I found this from the 1st post
https://pastebin.com/raw/QAx7wUfX
but I'm looking for a more concise list, like "this Pokemon now knows this move in USUM that it never had before USUM" - list

I created an Egg Moves chart, detailing all the Egg Moves that overlap with Level-Up, TMs and Move Tutor sets, parsed from the datamine files.

I guess this is useful for you breeder folks out there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4mzytuaBU8vXCnT1Eh9xMYokZ0/edit#gid=732266048
What is your 'Egg2' column?
And did you gather all the data from the files in first post?

Thanks for the work in any case :) , and do you know if you will release an updated version of the great other (more complete) file you made for Sun/Moon?

Did they reinstate the trainer bonus exp? I remember that being removed in SM, but I swear trainers seem to give more exp now.

Does anyone have a list of old-new height and weight changes for the totem Pokémon, and how they're affected by heavy slam users and low kick as well as using heavy slam against opponents?
  • Gumshoos: 14.2 kg (40 BP) / 60.0 kg (80 BP )
  • Raticate-Alola: 25.5 kg ( 60 BP ) / 105.0 kg ( 100 BP )
  • Marowak-Alola: 34.0 kg ( 60 BP ) / 98.9 kg ( 80 BP )
  • Araquanid: 82.0 kg ( 80 BP ) / 217.5 kg ( 120 BP )
  • Lurantis; 18.5 kg ( 40 BP ) / 58.0 kg ( 80 BP )
  • Salazzle: 22.2 kg ( 40 BP ) / 81.0 kg ( 80 BP )
  • Vikavolt: 45 kg ( 60 BP ) / 147.5 kg ( 100 BP )
  • Togedemaru: 3.3 kg ( 20 BP ) / 13.3 kg ( 40 BP )
  • Mimikyu: 0.7 kg ( 20 BP ) / 2.8 kg ( 20 BP )
  • Ribombee: 0.5 kg ( 20 BP ) / 2.0 kg ( 20 BP )
  • Kommo-o: 78.2 kg ( 80 BP ) / 207.5 kg ( 120 BP )
Can't be bothered to check Heavy Slam power against them, and Heavy Slam power from them is irrelevant because none of them can learn the move. A question I have is which ability are they obtained with.

• Gumshoos: 14.2 kg (40 BP) / 60.0 kg (80 BP )
  • Raticate-Alola: 25.5 kg ( 60 BP ) / 105.0 kg ( 100 BP )
  • Marowak-Alola: 34.0 kg ( 60 BP ) / 98.9 kg ( 80 BP )
  • Araquanid: 82.0 kg ( 80 BP ) / 217.5 kg ( 120 BP )
  • Lurantis; 18.5 kg ( 40 BP ) / 58.0 kg ( 80 BP )
  • Salazzle: 22.2 kg ( 40 BP ) / 81.0 kg ( 80 BP )
  • Vikavolt: 45 kg ( 60 BP ) / 147.5 kg ( 100 BP )
  • Togedemaru: 3.3 kg ( 20 BP ) / 13.3 kg ( 40 BP )
  • Mimikyu: 0.7 kg ( 20 BP ) / 2.8 kg ( 20 BP )
  • Ribombee: 0.5 kg ( 20 BP ) / 2.0 kg ( 20 BP )
  • Kommo-o: 78.2 kg ( 80 BP ) / 207.5 kg ( 120 BP )
Can't be bothered to check Heavy Slam power against them, and Heavy Slam power from them is irrelevant because none of them can learn the move. A question I have is which ability are they obtained with.
Of those 2, Kommo-o and Araquanid stand out... mainly for VGC/Doubles, since they are immune to the effects of sky drop.

Also... anyone else having issues Syncing for the right nature on necrozma?

Of those 2, Kommo-o and Araquanid stand out... mainly for VGC/Doubles, since they are immune to the effects of sky drop.

Also... anyone else having issues Syncing for the right nature on necrozma?
Oh goody, as if Kommo-o didn't get enough stuff already.

I've heard that EXP rates in pokepelago have been increased, but what about any other rates?
For instance, it kind of seems like happiness increases much faster. My buneary reached max happiness in like 2 days and the island wasn't even full and that includes a period of time where it was losing happiness. Meanwhile I remember trying for several days and being unable to evolve it without extra things in SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)