SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Silvally actually learn Pledges other than Grass? I've tried changing Memories but it doesn't look like you're given a choice.

I would believe you can only learn one at time? So in order to learn one you might need to remove the one it already knows?

I would believe you can only learn one at time? So in order to learn one you might need to remove the one it already knows?
Yeah tried that. Even backing out of Grass Pledge's learning screen doesn't give another prompt. I also tried flushing all moves except Multi Attack. Might just be another bug when they tried implementing new features.

Last edited:
I didn't see it in the OP or through skimming the thread, is there a dump of the trial totems' stats? Knowing exactly how fast Araquanid is would make coming up with plans and helping people a lot easier.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wouldn't Totems have fixed IVs and Natures? You can't catch them and the stat boosts the get would cause pretty significant difficulty fluctuation otherwise.

Brand new here, but I want to get involved in OI and thought I could answer a few questions :)

I didn't see it in the OP or through skimming the thread, is there a dump of the trial totems' stats? Knowing exactly how fast Araquanid is would make coming up with plans and helping people a lot easier.
From what I've heard from speedrunners (who have their sources in another forum), the totems in both SM and USUM have fixed EVs, fixed IVs except Attack, and a random nature. If you want I can try to get links to a source for that which would have actual numbers.

Can I ko necrozma and encounter it later for SRing?
You can actually just leave it there and come back later if you want.

Is there a way to unlock the music Lusamine Version 2 for Battle Tree? And also the Ho-Oh theme in UM, or the Lugia theme in US?

I see these are all present in the game text for the theme music menu, but can they possibly be unlocked?

Lusamine replaces Faba as the guaranteed challenger for every League defense (except the first one) that takes place on the first day of a new month, and winning against her there doesn't unlock any new music.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Has it yet been confirmed whether the amount of rings around wormholes/portals affects the shiny odds? From personal experience, it's always been distance (light years) that has paid off more, but I'm curious to know if any more research has been done on this?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Chiming in on the Lusamine-2 theme. I’m 99% sure you can’t unlock it for Battle Spot/Tree in these games, but you can however pick it when you battle a player who has vanilla S/M. I’ve played it a handful of times when I fought my brother in-law via Quick Link. I assume it’s also an option over Wi-Fi as long as the other player is using vanilla S/M

Not sure if anyone caught this already, but I think this may be a bug:

* Did not use Z-power yet. Pokemon is confused. Uses Z-move, but hurts itself instead. Roto Z-Power activates to "give" me my second Z-move, even though I never used my first.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Not sure if anyone caught this already, but I think this may be a bug:

* Did not use Z-power yet. Pokemon is confused. Uses Z-move, but hurts itself instead. Roto Z-Power activates to "give" me my second Z-move, even though I never used my first.
Your z-move executed but was stopped by the confusion. Your Z-move is "used" the same way as if you used gigavolt havoc into a ground type. If you see the animation with the yellow trails going from the trainer into the pokemon, it counts as your use of a z-move.

Your z-move executed but was stopped by the confusion. Your Z-move is "used" the same way as if you used gigavolt havoc into a ground type. If you see the animation with the yellow trails going from the trainer into the pokemon, it counts as your use of a z-move.
Does it? I remember distinctly that during one of the times one of my pokemon got hurt by confusion while performing the Z-move, I still was able to execute the Z-move the next turn anyways, since the move hadn't been used at all, even though Rotom did not give me a new Z-move. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I think someone should play test that to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)