Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam/Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin

I think Blastoise has a lot of potential in the UU metagame. It beats most of the common hazard setters like hippowdon, cobalion, Klefki, etc. Also Blastoise doesn't really have the most solid of switch ins aside from mons that can pivot into some of its hits like Volcanion and Clefable. The spread can be changed to whatever wanted. I would preferably like see a bulky offense team made out by this, but I am fine with whatever build it is.

Dragon Spam

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage

Latias @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind

So we got some nice dragon spam here. Calm Mind Lati is the main sweeper of this team. Zygarde is a great wall breaker and partner for Latias since it can weaken steel types and with Thousand waves, it can trap Pokemon like Celebi (without Dazzling Gleam or Thunder Wave) and set up. For Latias, I'm not sure on the 4th move slot and so I put Roost as a safe bet, but I feel like a Z-Move might be better but not sure which one. Would appreciate a Bulky Offence build.

Hey guys! I'd love to see a team built around the following mon:

Volcanion @ Grassium Z
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Steam Eruption
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb

I'm personally quite new to SM UU, it has always been a meta I like but I never got the hang of it.. I assume that's because of my average teambuilding skills, but that's beside the point.

Volcanion has always been one of my fav mons since it's introduction in ORAS, and I really like its Bloom Doom set, mainly because of the huge number of Bulky Water-types in UU. Volcanion also has a very high SpA stat, and its high base power STABs really make it a very interesting mon to use.

Happy building :)

Edit - forgot to mention, idk where but I read somewhere that 220 Seed EVs should be used but I'm not too sure why. If you feel like there's a better EV spread please use it instead

Last edited:

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- U-turn

In all of the time I've played Pokemon competitively, I've always seen Swellow as a physical Guts attacker that was always relegated to lower tiers. I took a major break from Pokemon in XY and ORAS, and came back to an entirely different Pokemon that now has access to Scrappy Boomburst. I'm curious about how it performs in UU.

Last edited:
Hello all. My request is for a offensive Clefable team. For one, its been my favorite pokemon right behind breloom. Clefable has access to a wonderful ability in magic guard. So i was thinking a life orb set to increase its power with no draw back. Even if they get rid of the ability. It has access to both moonlight and aromatherapy, making it also a good healer. Thank you in advance my friends.

Clefable @ life orb
Magic guard
252 HP 160 Sp. ATK 96 Sp. DEF
Moonblast
Calm mind
Fire blast/flamethrower
Thunderbolt/ice beam/aromatherapy

Hello all. My request is for an offensive Clefable team. For one, its been my favorite pokemon right behind breloom. Clefable has access to a wonderful ability in magic guard. So i was thinking a life orb set to increase its power with no draw back. Even if they get rid of the ability. It has access to both moonlight and aromatherapy, making it also a good healer. Thank you in advance my friends.

Clefable @ life orb
Magic guard
252 HP 160 Sp. ATK 96 Sp. DEF
Moonblast
Calm mind
Fire blast/flamethrower
Thunderbolt/ice beam/aromatherapy

Hey everyone! One of my favorite OU teams to use has been my Aurora Veil offense team, but with the impending Mega Metagross ban, the team I currently run is likely to fall apart. The Volcarona / Keldeo / Zygarde / M-Metagross team base (with Ninetales-A and Mew for Veil setup) covered a lot of matchups but there really just isn't any immediate replacement for Metagross.

So, I decided to turn to UU seeing as Ninetales-Alola is legal here as well, and was interested in building an Aurora Veil team for it, but I'm really not overly familiar with the tier. I'd love to use Calm Mind Latias on it, another one of my favorite Pokemon, but I'm not too sure about what else I'd include. Wallbreaking, sweeping, and stallbreaking would be nice to have, if possible. I heard Hawlucha was strong?

Ninetales-Alola (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast / Blizzard
- Encore / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Aurora Veil

Latias @ ?
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- ?
- ?
- ?

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I want to request a team with slowking + amoonguss. I try to build with this mons, but I am really terrible building fat teams in uu, because they lose to others bulky teams :/

Amoonguss has a great synergy with slowking because they cover their weakness really good. Together, they cover common types like fire-grass-psychic-electric and they form a nice regenerator core. Slowking can act as a late game sweeper too.

Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Clear Smog

Thanks for building it, and if you want to change the sets, no problem, but I think they are standard sets.

Last edited:

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey all, quick update here.

Most of our builders, myself included, have been preoccupied with our involvements in certain tours and irl issues. UUPL, for example, will be drawing to a close soon, and most of us are nearing the end of our school/college semesters. Rest assured, you can be certain that we will honor any requests we can within or after a couple more weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant / Jolly
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall / Ice Fang
- Psychic Fangs / Ice Fang

I would like to request a hazard stacking hyper offensive team built around Mega Sharpedo. Mega Sharpedo has always been one of my favorite Pokemon to use due to Speed Boost as its pre-mega ability abd Strong Jaw as its mega ability. These abilities let it easily clean late game.

Santu

is a Tiering Contributoris the 9th Grand Slam Winneris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
DiegoP

Slowking @ Waterium Z
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Clear Smog

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Hippowdon @ Eject Button
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Defog
- Roost
- Taunt

Last edited:
hey, im new to the forum so sorry for formal mistakes.
i´d like to request a HO around Infernape and specs Primarina preferably with a voltturn combo for momentum and hazard controll. just need a starting point to be able to build again myself

On request of n2dnite

Specs Kyurem

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 27 Spe
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Slowking @ Eject Button
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave / Psyshock
- Recycle
- Slack Off

Krookodile @ Groundium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Encore / Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

After some careful consideration with my colleague Arifeen, I decided it was time to share the good ol kush recycle eject button meme with these new kids looking to score in UU which pairs p nicely with a powerful breaker like specs Kyurem. Personally find subroost to be better atm but hey people want here what they ask for right. Easy pair again with Scizor who tanks all the faster dragons, defogs, brings in with u-turn yadayada you know the drill. Slowking is after Kyurem the star to bring the breaker and trappers in safely. Chose twave over coverage cause its still p damn good move but hey if you hate subCM keld that bad be my guest to run shock. Chose for scarf on Magneton so it can not only kill/weaken Scizor, but also get free Volt Switch damage on usually faster things like Cobalion when Slowking ejects out to it cause it was touched. Krookodile sets up rocks, gets intimidates on things when ejected out to and traps like Latias when it tries to draco Slowking or something. Last slot goes out to our reliable guy clef ofc. Encore is nice af for stopping setups or setting up a trap/opportunity to bring in Kyurem and kill shit while stored power can do mad stuff sometimes vs certain teams or when games turn out in CM wars. Might look like theres a ground weakness but when you look at the grounds we got in the tier rn i think i got them all covered up pretty well.
I know I'm a couple of months late (my bad!) but thanks for filling my request! This team looks pretty chill! Gonna give it a spin someday soon.

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DiegoP

Slowking @ Waterium Z
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Clear Smog

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Hippowdon @ Eject Button
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Defog
- Roost
- Taunt
Thanks, really cool team. But I have been thinking and I do not remember the mandibuzz on the original request. You change mew, right?

I only want to say why you put an eject button on hippo instead of lefties, since you will not switch for example magneton in scizor with eject button because it is going to u-turn you or just not switch on scizor.

Edit: I have tried the ejject button, I thought scizor switch with u-turn :/

Last edited:
Let's get this right this time

+ Hazards
THY NAME IS ZYDOGE (Zygarde-10%) @ Choice Band / Steelium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage / Iron Tail
- Extreme Speed
- Sleep Talk / Dragon Dance

Zygarde-10% is a pretty cool Pokemon in my opinion. Sporting more Speed than the average Dragon-type at a nice 115 Speed (Hi Raikou), allowing it to throw at powerful STAB TArrows or Outrages before most opponents in UU. And if that isn't enough, Extreme Speed can pick off weakened or faster foes and is decently powerful in it's own right. However, Zydoge isn't very strong, sporting only 100 Attack, so it may fail to pick up some KOs. With all of this in mind, I'd like to request a balance or offense team around Zygarde-10% and hazard stacking. Hazards can help Zygarde pick up KOs it previously wouldn't by dealing some important chip damage, allowing Zygarde to sweep through a team or always be present to come in a get a kill. Banded Zygarde offers more immediate damage, while Dragon Dance needs an extra turn, which might be hard to come by with 54/71/85 bulk, but allows me to switch moves and has a nuke waiting for Clefable.

Last edited:
Originally posted April 17th - please could a builder take this on?

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Tailwind team centering around the following set;

Nidoking Life Orb
Sheer Force
+ SAtk -SDef or -Atk if you choose Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Superpower

I believe this concept has potential due to the savage power and coverage of Nidoking, making the above set almost unwallable. Top tier Pokemon including but not limited to Raikou, Primarina, Clefable, Scizor, Cobalion, Celebi, Bisharp, Gengar, Gliscor, Togekiss and Volcanion are all outsped and OHKOd by King under Tailwind.
Superpower is an option if removing Blissey and Snorlax is beneficial for the other team members, otherwise Flamethrower/TBolt are superior for coverage on foes such as Keldeo, Mega Toise, Mantine, Scizor and Forry.
The team would require switchins to strong priority moves such as CB Bullet Punch from Scizor, Honchkrow's LO Sucker Punch and Crawdaunt's Aqua Jet as well as methods to break Cresselia, Sp Def Mew, Gastrodon etc. for Nidoking to be effective ie. Pokemon with high Sp Def that aren't hit Super Effectively by it. This leads me to believe that Swords Dance Lum Bisharp may be a good partner that also benefits from Tailwind, but I'll leave that up to the builder.
I would be grateful if someone could make an amazing team with this set :)
~WhimsicottIsBroken

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off / Poison Jab

I would like to request a team built around a very strong Pokemon in the metagame right now - Conkeldurr and mainly it's guts set which abuses the flame orb for a significant offensive boost. After the mentioned boost, there are not many Pokemon that can switch-in and not get dented, Facade almost 2hko'es everything including unaware wall clefable and even 1v1 extreme physical walls like Hippowdon with facade + Drain/Mach Punch. The EV's on this set are basic with a little tweaking - 252 ATK with Adamant is standard for maximum damage, 168 Speed EV's are ran to reach 168 Speed (No Pun) to outspeed Bulky Scizor who tops out at 166 and the rest of the EV's are dumped into HP to maximize it's bulk. Facade is the MVP, Drain Punch keeps it relatively healthy throughout the match and mach is for priority purposes. The last slot is a trade-off between Knock Off's utility and the ability to trash fairies harder in Jab. The overall potency of this Pokemon and the denting ability of this set really excited me and i would love to play around with this Monster in the tier.

I would like a team built around AV Slowking with Future Sight. I like the idea of Future Sight forcing switches and limiting the opponents switch options. I also feel like the threat of Future Sight would give other Pokemon on my team room to set up if their counters are checked by the incoming future sight . The team should also benefit greatly from setting up entry hazards like spikes and Stealth rock because Dragon tail and future sight are going to force switches.

Slowking @Assault Vest
EV: 252 HP / Def 92 / SpA 164
Calm Nature
Dragon Tail
Future Sight
Scald
Fire Blast

Last edited:
I would like a team built around tspikes + vincune with healing wish lati. It seems very solid where toxic spikes wear down answers to suicune for it to sweep. Pokemon like celebi, raikou, gastrodon, slowbro, and volcanion do not appreciate the residual damage from toxic spikes. Beedrill is the setter, that also threatens celebi, while pressuring spdef walls like blissey. lati is to healing wish in case suicune fails a sweep but can have the potential to start over, and it also gets rid of the likes of mantine, which hard stops everything else. Looking for bulky offense/semistall with this team.

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Toxic Spikes

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Substitute
- Scald

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Healing Wish

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Drill Run
- Toxic Spikes

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Substitute
- Scald

Dont think this core is creative or something but Im to bad to build around it so lets give it a try here! TSpike MBee gives Vincune the ability to outstall literally everything with Protect Sub Cm. A Offense or Balance build for this core should be fine but its up to the builder how he wants to design the team. =)
I pretty much just posted the same thing before you.

Originally posted April 17th - please could a builder take this on?

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well :) Requesting a Tailwind team centering around the following set;

Nidoking Life Orb
Sheer Force
+ SAtk -SDef or -Atk if you choose Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Superpower

I believe this concept has potential due to the savage power and coverage of Nidoking, making the above set almost unwallable. Top tier Pokemon including but not limited to Raikou, Primarina, Clefable, Scizor, Cobalion, Celebi, Bisharp, Gengar, Gliscor, Togekiss and Volcanion are all outsped and OHKOd by King under Tailwind.
Superpower is an option if removing Blissey and Snorlax is beneficial for the other team members, otherwise Flamethrower/TBolt are superior for coverage on foes such as Keldeo, Mega Toise, Mantine, Scizor and Forry.
The team would require switchins to strong priority moves such as CB Bullet Punch from Scizor, Honchkrow's LO Sucker Punch and Crawdaunt's Aqua Jet as well as methods to break Cresselia, Sp Def Mew, Gastrodon etc. for Nidoking to be effective ie. Pokemon with high Sp Def that aren't hit Super Effectively by it. This leads me to believe that Swords Dance Lum Bisharp may be a good partner that also benefits from Tailwind, but I'll leave that up to the builder.
I would be grateful if someone could make an amazing team with this set :)
~WhimsicottIsBroken

Hello! I come to make an order.

Klefki + Latias HO Core:

This is a neat HO core that I find quite effective. Klefki faces a problem in that it essentially lets in hazard controlling Pokemon for free. Pokemon such as Empoleon, Togekiss, Mandibuzz etc. can all switch in relatively safely and remove your hard earned hazards. Running Z-Thunder, Latias is able to KO these Pokemon and do some massive damage at +1. Latias can also support the rest of its team by being a dedicated answer to Bulky Water type Pokemon through the use of Z-Thunder. Klefki is also one of the best switch ins to opposing Latias, as well as other threatening Pokemon such as Weavile, M-Beedril, Sylveon, etc. Granting it ample opportunity to spread disruption via Thunder Wave, or set up Spikes - aiding the rest of the team.

The following are the sets I would like the core to be made for the team:

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunder
- Calm Mind

(Core made by: pokemon sparrow).

Last edited:
I would like a Bulky Offense team around Decidueye Z Ghost, I already played with him as a defensive player and I liked his Bulky side, but now I want to see him leave as offensive, go down the set.

Decidueye @ Decidium Z
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Spirit Shackle
- Leaf Blade
- Sucker Punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)