Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Since the update my authentication token has been invalid. The team tiers have also not appeared in the team builder either. Is there any possibility of a "move team up or down" option? I hate scrolling all the way down to get my most used team, but that's a me issue. No worries if you can't or don't want to do it.

It will support Sun and Moon when showdown supports it, and when i have the time to update the app for it.

There's a bug where it doesn't register when you cancel the move. Sometimes it still uses the original move I selected. It doesn't capture the bug either. It also does the same when cancelling a search.

I found two Bugs:All Pokémon With Sheer Force Still take damage from recoil moves and Life orb and all porygons conversion 2 don't work.

There's a bug where it doesn't register when you cancel the move. Sometimes it still uses the original move I selected. It doesn't capture the bug either. It also does the same when cancelling a search.
That also happens on PC when showdown lags, I don't think that's on our side =[

Rampardos can have Mold Breaker. Did it say anything on the matter?
Probably this. Guys, we don't do the damage calculation, we just relay what showdown says to us.

With sun and moon approaching, the app will probably break

1)I wanted to point out something. In the app you cannot assign any ability on a particular pokemon. It can only have it's legitimate abilities. Well for BH and AAA different abilities are a must.
2)Also when you look up something in the in built dexes,it instantly closes it. And I have to scroll down again to click on it.
3) you cannot chat on app nor can you click any links which are sometimes posted on chatrooms( though this is not a major issue for me) I really don't insist on fixing it.
That's all I can say for now. And Thanks a lot for reviving this app.I always use the app and I am really happy now that's its again on development.

Imgonna need more info about the state of your game when the bug happened, otherwise reproducing is gonna be hard

Instruct doesn't seem to work properly. In VGC 2017 format, my Pokemon fainted so I sent out choice specs Glaceon. I select instruct from my Oranguru on her, then click blizzard with Glaceon. The app just waits as if I didn't make a decision. Timer keeps going down until I pick a different move from Oranguru, then it works like normal.

Also, in this same battle when my Glaceon fainted and it left my Oranguru vs a Garchomp one on one I picked psychic to attack my opponent and the same bug happens. It just waits as if I didn't do anything. Had to forfeit from there.

The issue I reported a few weeks ago about endgame doubles situations ALWAYS happens, no matter what I do, it won't work. It's about single targeting moves not working when 1v1 happens at the end of a doubles match.

ifxed both bugs, i just need to test it a bit more and implement some stuff

1.3.1 released with doubles fixed and also mega icons

Last edited:
Strange bug. My magearna moves etc is glitching out. I select 4 moves on an assault vest set (fleur cannon, flash cannon, aura sphere and thunderbolt) and when I search for a battle I get an error telling me "heart" is not a valid move. I check the team builder and one of the moves has been replaced with scald or dragon dance.

Strange bug. My magearna moves etc is glitching out. I select 4 moves on an assault vest set (fleur cannon, flash cannon, aura sphere and thunderbolt) and when I search for a battle I get an error telling me "heart" is not a valid move. I check the team builder and one of the moves has been replaced with scald or dragon dance.
I also get the same problem. The first move slot gets blank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)