Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Shell smash with white herb doesn't work stats reduction remains. Schooling on wishiwashi works in reverse.

Somewhy it wont let me login now... it says unable to connecto to showdown servers or so
EDIT: just got able to log in... started a vgc match and opposing oponent only showed 4 pokemon once we started and only clefable was on the battle field after first round his other pokemon was minior who appeared on the preview to the left where he wasnt recently

Last edited:
Hey I saw you mentioned something about an update that would add support for portrait mode. Just wanted to mention that I would really appreciate that.

Bug:i can't use Gengar in Gen 6 or less Tiers,Everytime appear:Gengar Can't have Cursed Body,Same thing for raikou,entei and Suicune i can't use they Gen 5-6,Hidden habilities,Everytime appear:Can't learn inner focus

Bug:i can't use Gengar in Gen 6 or less Tiers,Everytime appear:Gengar Can't have Cursed Body,Same thing for raikou,entei and Suicune i can't use they Gen 5-6,Hidden habilities,Everytime appear:Can't learn inner focus
You can't use them until the ability to change abilities of pokemon in the app is implemented. You can change them in the desktop site btw and then play.

Wishiwashi works guess it was a one time thing. White herb / shell smash still doesn't work. I was battling someone who had a shaymin Sky and lowered his health to about 5% and it changed forms not sure if this happens if you're the owner

I have a bug to report, shed shell doesn't seem to be working on mobile, not sure if this has been mentioned before. I keep running shed shell Celesteela and I keep getting trapped by Magnezone and unable to swap out.

Quick note about the "portrait mode": Battles are starting to be re-implemented. As I said here, the early build is indeed coming early 2017, but do not have a definite date still.

Quick note about the "portrait mode": Battles are starting to be re-implemented. As I said here, the early build is indeed coming early 2017, but do not have a definite date still.
Hey McBeengs In You Build Will Support the Music,Pokémon Cries and 3d Pokémon 3d GIFs sprites?

Hey McBeengs In You Build Will Support the Music,Pokémon Cries and 3d Pokémon 3d GIFs sprites?
Answering all your questions in a post (in order): Yes, I'll get my "The Best" songs and let them play in the background, without changing in every time I go to another battle, The cries are also packed in and I plan to make the sprites change accondingly with the type of generation being played, so 5/6/7 gen would be animated, others would not.

There is not a function exactly like the Web version you can see and change all teams atst, but I can try to make a "Copy / Paste" option for pokemons in the teambuilder section, but there are no promises there; My goal is to deliver a "playable" experience as soon as possible, after which I can add new fancy things.

I'm not aware of this bug at all. My import using Pastebin is working perfectly, and the clipboard "uses the same route" to import the teams, to put it simply. I'll go look into it, regardless.

Hey McBeengs I wanted to ask if you know what would cause the app to delete all of your teams. The first couple of times it did it I figured I might've absent-mindedly cleared the app data. But I'm completely sure I did no such thing last night but found my team builder completely cleared! Idk if this just my problem but I'll do whatever to help if I can. I just want my teams back ;-; (Btw showdown is working fine for me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)