UU Top Down Knock Down - Won by Lord Iroh

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Top Down Knock Down is a tournament where after every round, the 6 most used mons are banned for the rest of the tournament. The tournament will begin with standard SM UU, and progressively develop in to a crazier meta as top mons are banned. Ark will be helping me run this tournament. No suspects will be allowed during the entirety of the tournament - the pool of available mons locks at the time round 1 is posted.

Won by Lord Iroh

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Best of one, SM UU single elimination tournament.
  • Sign-Ups will last for a few days and the amount of interest will determine how large the tournament will be.
  • You must submit the replay with your victory post so I can gather statistics
  • If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me
Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Infernape.
Scizor
Latias
Mega Aerodactyl
Clefable
Keldeo
Gliscor
Cobalion
Hydreigon
Mega Sharpedo
Raikou
Gengar
Krookodile
Togekiss
Amoonguss
Infernape
Klefki
Chandelure
Mega Absol
Bisharp
Mega Blastoise
Jellicent
Celebi
Conkeldurr
Nidoking
Sylveon
Azelf
Metagross
Ninetales-Alola
Decidueye
Starmie
Primarina
Suicune
Talonflame
Forretress
Gligar
Hippowdon

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)