Vanadinite's Trade Thread :: CMTs only ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I don't have pokemon bank so I can't transfer a pokemon from XY, so how should I transfer?

EDIT: I managed to get your Voltorb shiny with the traits you want and 31/30/31/31/31/31 for the IVs. I dont know if that raises it's value. Working on getting the Wurmple right now(wairing for a magnemite horde)
Hello, sorry for getting back to you late. If you'd like, I can quickly catch some of the mons you want and trade them to you. Regarding the shiny voltorb, if you can breed another flawless 31.xx.31.31.31.31 it would be great, otherwise you can toss out one of the mons I asked you to breed :]

Umdred

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hello, sorry for getting back to you late. If you'd like, I can quickly catch some of the mons you want and trade them to you. Regarding the shiny voltorb, if you can breed another flawless 31.xx.31.31.31.31 it would be great, otherwise you can toss out one of the mons I asked you to breed :]
Can I toss out the Gligar? Right now that seems the hardest to get. Also I don't think I need the mons rn, I'm actually working on dexnav chaining a shiny wurmple(got a reeeaaalll nice streak going) if that doesn't work out I have a perfect IV wurmple (all 31) with the abilities you want and caught in a dive ball.

I also bought Pokemon Bank for a year, so I can transfer Pokemon XY. So I should have the Weedle and Caterpie by tomorrow.

Can I toss out the Gligar? Right now that seems the hardest to get. Also I don't think I need the mons rn, I'm actually working on dexnav chaining a shiny wurmple(got a reeeaaalll nice streak going) if that doesn't work out I have a perfect IV wurmple (all 31) with the abilities you want and caught in a dive ball.

I also bought Pokemon Bank for a year, so I can transfer Pokemon XY. So I should have the Weedle and Caterpie by tomorrow.
Sure thing, man. Just to note I don't really need to have it shiny, I prefer to breed my own shinies ^^

cmt for

Gastrodon-East "Mare Oriense"
OT: Green (00990)
Nature: Bold | Ability: Storm Drain
IVs: 31.1.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Memento, Yawn, Amnesia

#617 Accelgor "Veyron"
OT: Ray (05976)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Overcoat > Unburden
IVs: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Encore, Guard Split, Spikes

#601 Klinklang "Levassor"
OT: Mitja (21869)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.21.31.31
Egg Moves: -

#535 Seismitoad
OT: Justin (15537)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: ** 31.31.31.31.31.31 **
Egg Moves: Mist, Water Pulse, After You, Earth Power

They are lv 1 UT, correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)